Bondara Control Master Body Harness Review
By Pleasure Panel reviewer edn
The first thing I have to say about the Bondara Control Master Body Harness is instructions! Some sort of how to guide or even a photo of the product in use would have been so nice. I’m reasonably au fait with the process of tying people up but this setup was definitely not obvious. OK, now I’ve got that off my chest, on to the actual product.
What you get in this Bondara Control Master Body Harness set is a set of quite robustly put together restraints. Both the wrist straps and ankle straps come fastened together in circles so you have to peel them apart to get started. (To easily tell them apart, the wrist straps are the shorter pair and have bolt snaps attached, the ankle straps are the longer pair and have ladder locks attached.) The backing is a nice robust nylon webbing and there is a fuzzy (I’m not sure I would go as far as to call it furry) padded inner.
This is going to divide people. When it comes to the whole tying people up toys there are usually two sensations of interest; that of being held and the feeling against the skin. There are a lot of people for whom soft skin feel really spoils the whole scene. If this is you then don’t bother reading any further; this isn’t the toy you’re looking for!
If your still with me, on with the rest of the Bondara Control Master Body Harness review. The wrist and ankle straps are pretty obvious in use; wrap them round the appropriate limb and hold in place with the Velcro. I did find that there is a bit of give in the wrist and ankle straps if you pull on them, though I’m not sure if this is due to the Velcro or just some elasticity in the material, but that aside they were pretty firm. The difficulty comes when you try and put everything together. The lap strap is the central element that ties everything together, unfortunately it’s not really that intuitive as to how it does all fit together.
I’ll give you the process that worked for me:
- Attach the ankle straps to your willing victim, making sure the ladder locks are on the outside.
- Have them kneel down.
- Drape the lap belt over the top of their thighs, padded side down and with the D rings pointing down their legs.
- Feed the webbing ends of the lap belt through the ladder lock. This may be a bit fiddly as the ends of the lap belt have hand loops so the webbing is rather thick. You have a choice here, you can either feed the webbing through both slots in the ladder and use them to lock the restraints in place or feed the webbing through a single slot and use the ladders as a pulley to tighten the lap belt in use. It’s probably best to experiment and see which works for you.
- Put the wrist straps on to your willing victim.
- Have them put their hands on the floor by their knees and attach the pillar snaps to the D-rings on the lap belt.
- Pull on the ends of the lap strap to tighten up the restraints. If you are using the ladder locks as a locking mechanism you can let go and the restraints should stay in place otherwise you will have to keep the tension on the lap belt. Choose the approach that fits your scene.
Once you’ve done this the first time you can either dismantle the whole Bondara Control Master Body Harness setup or just undo the Velcro and leave the wrist and ankle straps attached to the lap belt for less fiddly subsequent use.
Although I have to admit I was slightly dubious when I opened the package I found the Bondara Control Master Body Harness pretty good in use. It’s nice and robust, the only potential problem I can see is that I’ve had column snaps shear on me in the past when they have been twisted so that’s something to look out for. Its big downside is the lack of instructions. This is particularly problematic when, from construction and price point, the Bondara Control Master Body Harness appears to be a set aimed at bondage beginners. I would give the set a healthy 7 out of 10, which would improve to 8 out of 10 with some instructions.
Thanks to Pleasure Panel reviewer edn for this review of the Bondara Control Master Body Harness (priced at £14.99 from Bondara).
This bondage set was sent free of charge, in exchange for a fair and honest review by the Pleasure Panel, by Bondara.
This review contains affiliate links