Thursday, December 5, 2019

SEX TOY REVIEWS AND ADULT TOY REVIEWS PROJECT

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews SEX TOY REVIEWS AND ADULT TOY REVIEWS PROJECT

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

As I am still receiving email enquiries about becoming a sex toy tester, adult product reviewer or about joining the Pleasure Panel, I wanted to put up a few posts in order to clarify that the Pleasure Panel project is now CLOSED.

The Pleasure Panel was a community-based adult product reviews project which began in 2015 and which ended at the start of July 2019.

If you would like to support my ongoing work here at the Cara Sutra sex blog, please consider becoming a patron.

Patreon is a website through which fans and followers of artists and creators can support their work via a monthly financial donation. Although the Pleasure Panel project has closed, it’s encouraging that the work that goes into the Cara Sutra sex blog and associated works is still appreciated, as seen by the patrons who continue to pledge on a monthly basis.

Thanks for your understanding in the above matters and an especially huge thanks to all my readers and supporters.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Cara Sutra.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Cara Sutra.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.