Monday, October 14, 2019

Introduce yourself here

Home Forums Fun Chat Say hi Introduce yourself here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 81 replies, has 50 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)
  • Author

IrishRose
    Participant

Thought i would pop in and say hi!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi there and welcome!

Great to have you aboard, hope you settle in well and find lots of interesting fun and sexy things here ! xxx

MinxyMischief
    Participant

Not been about in forever! Lots has been going on but now got plenty time for just me πŸ™‚ so will be about much more.

So a bit about me. Kinky bitch, have a rare genetic condition called EDS, love all things zebra print πŸ™‚

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

-waves- πŸ™‚ xxx

welcome back!

edn
    Participant

*shy wave* How have I not said hello in here! Anyway I’m EDN, far too old, far too single, far too unsure about orientation and probably far too nerdy as well!

Lovebirds_x
    Participant

Hi there πŸ™‚

I’ve seen links to here on twitter quite often so popped over and made an account. In answer to the questions:

Online name- Lovebirds_x
    Gender- Female
    Country you live in- UK
    Age (optional!)- 24
    Sex blogger, sex toy reviewer, both or neither?- Reviewer over at Lovehoney and, come term time, possible blogger. Possibly!
    Are you in a relationship, single etc- In a relationship πŸ™‚

I really don’t know what else to say so *waves* πŸ˜€

Supercutesecret
    Participant

Hello.
    I have just stumbled across this site via a blog on WordPress. This looks like it could be an interesting place πŸ™‚ I have been using sex toys for around a year and have been having a lot of fun discovering. Like Lovebirds_x above, I review on Lovehoney and enjoy using the forums over there. I also have my little blog https://supercutesecretlysexy.wordpress.com/ (but it’s nothing too serious to be honest). I am currently in a relationship at this moment, but toy fun is for my solo pleasure.

I’m not good at talking about myself so I’ll leave it there haha πŸ™‚

Kerrie Lacey
    Participant

Hi, I’m Carrie, a bit of a cougar and with my lovely partner – he stole my heart and took me from the south up to Yorkshire. We love to explore new things, currently trying a little light bondage and BDSM. I’m straight with a slightly curious side.

I have a blog and have written reviews of toys and sex advice in the recent past – something I really enjoy. I also write erotica/filth – trust me it isn’t subtle.

Looking forward to getting to know people on here.

Carrie ?

wilf3564
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    I am wilf3564. Just joined and am looking to have a go at the pleasure panel.
    A bit of a ludite so one or 2 teething problems, but here now.

Hope to contribute something and not just lurk.
    Xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Welcome! πŸ˜€

cheshirekink
    Participant

Cheshirekink
    Male 38 straight yet open minded
    Female 26 Bi
    Cheshire, UK
    Sex toy user and hopefully reviewer.
    Love honey forum cheshire_kink

We met on a swinging website over 4 years ago and also play on the fetish / bdsm scene. We have profiles on fabswingers and fetlife.
    We adore medical fetish, latex and anything kink related. We have a massive selection of toys which range from dildos and vibs to canes and floggers for impact play.

Any questions please ask

ym91
    Participant

Hi seen links on twitter so thought id make a profile an say hi ? also on lh forum

Name yummy mummy91
    Gender female
    Country you live in UK
    Age 24
    In a relationship

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya!

Welcome to the forums and hope to see you about πŸ™‚

xx

Hi,

Thanks for the help on twitter πŸ™‚ here i am all signed up and ready to contribute to your great site. We have been around on the Lovehoney site and twitter for quite some time and love to review and play with with a wide range of toys.

About us..

Married straight couple who operate a switch relationship

Me, Female 30 , Husband is 32

We enjoy

Strap on / pegging
    Love quality high end silicon toys
    Bondage
    Latex
    Anal sex and Anal toys

can be found on twitter and LH under the same name strapon_banana

GilesEnglish
    Participant

Hi
    Giles English here!

Online name: Giles English
    Country you live in: UK
    Sex blogger, sex toy reviewer: A bit of both. Interested in doing more reviews.
    Are you in a relationship, single etc: Been married more than 20 years. Now in a Female Led Relationship.

You can find my blog here: http://becomeherslave.blogspot.co.uk/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 82 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.