Dream of being a tester

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Dream of being a tester

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jasonsinnett
    Participant

Hello all
    I’m Jay and for the longest time now,I’ve dreamed of becoming a toy tester. For 4 yrs my wife and I collected sex toys of many different types shapes and genres of sex toy. We had quite the collection of lil over 120 toys. We wanted to become toy testers as a couple. So as we had made our biggest toy purchase of a new sex robot. Spent $2,500 on this robot. Just to play with as a couple, we were going to use the robot as our first ever video review,it was to be a speacial review for our first we were going save the moment and do it on our anniversary, but the nite of our anniversary last year when we went to dinner we had a house fire were we lost everything even or doll.so now to this day we are still financial struggling and can’t afford one toy,but we still want to become testers,that’s if your site will except us. If so we will forever be great full.
    Ty for your time,
    Jason

So sorry for the loss you and your wife sustained. That takes a lot out of you and your lifestyle. Had a similar situation ourselves but for my wife and I, we heal the most when we are at our naughtiest. We lost everything to a flood but we bounced back and are now organizing and storing our list of products. We too are seeking to become toy/product testers. My wife spends a good part of her day on the internet and I get text messages all day from her showing me adult toys and lingerie she wants or something she’s ordered. I couldn’t even begin to know where to start if I was going to count the number of items we’ve purchased over the years. It was a pleasure reading your post and getting to respond. Sincerely, P & D (Paul and Dani)

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi –
    Thanks for these posts. If you’d like to join the Pleasure Panel you will first need to be a $5+ Patreon, as this project is open to Cara Sutra Patrons only.

I also need to check the quality of your reviews, to make sure they’re up to website publishing standard. Therefore I ask people to send me their first review for publication for something they already own (or purchase, if you haven’t anything). Please do this after signing up as a patron.

The review needs to be at least 500 words, and accompanied by 3 ‘real’ pictures of the item (I don’t need packaging pics, but not ‘stock photography’ pics from the internet. Please also provide details of where you bought it (a link) and a mark out of ten.

This can be emailed to me at cara@carasutra.com.

Thanks! I look forward to your first reviews.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.