New Year Resolutions 2014 – for my Sex Toys
1. I will not leave sex toys gathering dust under the bed.
2. I will wash all sex toys as soon as possible after use.
3. I will keep rechargeable sex toys fully charged, to avoid disappointment at crucial moments.
4. I will store sex toys in the storage bags provided.
5. I will keep that battery stash topped up!
6. I will only keep the toys I use – delivering the rest into the hands of the Sex Toys Amnesty in exchange for Lovehoney Oh! points.
7. I will only buy or select sex toys which I am actually going to use and love – invest in pleasure, don’t just waste ££
8. Saying that, I will also try out a new style of sex toy or sexual product…
9. I will shop with my partner for sex toys, rather than just alone.
10. But I will also shop for my partner, to treat him to a new sex toy for a special occasion.
What are your ‘sex toys resolutions’ for the New Year?
By the way, my new ‘Fantasy’ bondage range launches early 2014, have you heard?
Head over to La Boudoir Boutique and sign up to get more information as it happens – whether you’re a customer, sex toy reviewer, blogger or retailer!
– Cara Sutra