Yes, how else are you meant to choose a bed?
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Some pieces just lend themselves to bondage. Why else do chairs have arms?
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mum) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
No! I think enough people know I have a lot of sex anyway, they don’t really need to wonder about which pieces of furniture I have it on. If they do wonder then they can always read my sex diary or erotica I suppose…
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
My old mattress was, but then that’ll be the violent cervix bashing that happened regularly. Combine soft internal tissue with a dramatically noduled glass mace and a Dominant… Yeah. Puddles.
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
I have lots of things my father and mother don’t want me to tell them about! Is that the same?
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
I thought the bed was part of my exercise furniture collection.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Yes, either TV as it just happened to be on, or loud music to help drown out the noise…
Happy TMI Tuesday!