How To Do Kegel Exercises With Ben Wa Balls
So you’ve heard all of the hype and now you’ve got your silver balls. What happens next? Don’t feel alone if you’ve got your pleasure balls home and you’re stumped, it’s not always immediately obvious. Lots of brands don’t send out any instructional leaflets with their products, making it difficult to know if you need to do anything at all. The good news is that getting the most out of your kegel exercisers is actually really easy. You just need to know how to do kegel exercises with Ben Wa balls (or whatever style you’re using).
First off, if you’re new to this type of exercise and you’re having trouble holding your balls in, you can do your exercises lying down. You don’t have to be up and moving about. The first time you try the exercises, I recommend giving yourself time to chill out, relax and just spend a while lounging in bed. It’s good for stress levels too.
- When you feel ready, apply lubricant to the entire surface of your toner balls. If you have a silicone set, do not use a silicone lube. I usually use a water-based lube like Sliquid Organics to be on the safe side.
- Insert both of the balls into your vagina so that the bottom ball is sitting around 2 inches inside. If
your balls have a retrieval cord, this will remain on the outside of your vagina.
- Very gently clench the balls while you allow your vagina to get used to the sensation. Some women instinctively push when first trying vaginal balls due to the strange sensation.
- When you feel comfortable, relax your vaginal muscles. You may find that balls slip out. Don’t worry, as you will be able to perform the exercises with these balls. If your balls slip out, repeat your insertion and clench routine and lightly hold them in place.
- You’re now going to do some exercise repetitions (reps) to help strengthen your pelvic floor and the surrounding muscles. There are lots of suggestions as to how to best do these sorts of exercises, but I’m going to give you the method I have found to be effective for me.
- Use the muscles in your vagina to try to pull the balls up inside you as far as you can. They won’t actually move much, but this tightening of your vaginal muscles helps to exercise and tone them. You should be able to feel your vagina and ass tightly constricting and an upward pull on your Ben Wa balls. Your urethra will also tighten.
- Start by holding each tight squeeze for 3 seconds and repeat 10 times in a row, clenching as hard as you can.
- Aim to do those exercises twice a day for a week and try holding for longer or doing more reps if you’re finding your exercises easy. You’ll be really surprised at just how quickly you can tone up.
If you’re able to hold your balls in while standing up, you can enjoy the benefits of toning while on the move without performing clenches. Opt for a kegel exerciser like the Official Fifty Shades of Grey Delicious Pleasure Ben Wa Balls which have free-roaming weights inside them. These weights roll around as you move, causing your muscles to naturally contract and squeeze around them.
The effect is more potent if you’re able to be kinetic, so cardiovascular exercise and bus travel are great ways for a hassle-free workout. Be warned though, as these sex toys sit up against the G-spot and those rolling weights have been known to have orgasmic consequences in more than a few women.
– Hella Rude
This how to do kegel exercises article contains affiliate links.