Yes, it’s a song, but most importantly it is the theme of this week’s TMI Tuesday. Seeing as the questions have been asked, I’m going to tell you about my bed!
1. What size (King, queen, full, twin)?
King Size, soon to upgrade to Super King.
2. What mattress construction (conventional springs, air bed, water bed, Tempurpedic-type)?
Nice firm springs.
3. What type furniture (just a frame, headboard/footboard, canopy, trundle, etc)? Describe.
Divan bed right now, just got rid of our old bed post style bed which was being kept up on bricks (!) This one is on loan and has drawers underneath and brass style headboard. It’s comfy.
4. If your bed has headboard/footboard or bedposts, have you ever been tied to them? Ever tied anyone to them? For what purpose?
Not on this one yet but I am definitely a fan of being tied to bedposts! As often as possible!
5. What kind of sheets (cotton, linen, silk, flannel)?
Prefer cotton sheets for every day use, but satin for special occasions and photo moments.
6. What kind of blankets (cotton, wool, thermal, electric)?
Mmm I’d love an electric blanket for winter, but just a normal duvet for now.
7. What’s on top (bedspread, duvet,…)?
Duvet and cover!
8. What kind of pillow (down, foam, fiberfill)?
Man made fibres. I always worry about that phrase.
Bonus: Fill in the blank and answer question.
If Sable or Harlot comes over, will you let them fuck you on your bed? Yes or no.
Definitely yes! No-one else though!
Happy TMI Tuesday!