This post forms part of the weekly meme that is TMI Tuesday.
In many polls, you are asked if you strongly agree, somewhat agree, neither agree nor disagree, somewhat disagree or strongly disagree with some proposition. Today, we go the other way. We supply the answer, you supply the question.
1. Tell us something with which you strongly agree, or greatly like.
I strongly agree that the majority of women are bisexual or at least bicurious.
2. Tell us something with which you somewhat agree, or somewhat like.
I kinda agree that Jessie J is hot, although not all the time. I don’t know. She has strange taste in clothes sometimes but has nice legs and eyes.
3. Tell us something to which you are indifferent, or have no opinion.
Vegetarianism, or Veganism. Do it if you want, I don’t mind!
4. Tell us something with which you somewhat dislike or disagree with.
I sorta dislike the idea of swinging, but I know that’s just me. If a couple really want to do it and can, without any emotional fuckery or people getting hurt, well done to them. I know I couldn’t do it, I don’t want to try and I don’t want to be around people while engaging in it.
This is kinda at odds with my love of cuckoldry and the fact I’m poly, in most people’s minds, I suspect.
5. Tell us something with which you strongly disagree, or greatly dislike.
I greatly dislike religion and strongly disagree with people trying to force their religion on to anyone else. Preaching just annoys me!
Bonus: What is an opinion held by others that makes you angry?
That gay people shouldn’t be allowed to marry! It’s just silly!