This week’s TMI Tuesday questions are on a subject near and dear to all our hearts (and some other body parts, too). It’s all about SEX! Hurrah!
1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.
c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.
d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.
A mixture of all of the above, always varied and never pigeon holed!
2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? For example, at a wedding reception you sneaked to have sex in the coat room. At a party, you sneaked to have sex in a bathroom or closet.
Oh yes many times. Can’t count them! Usually the bathroom but sometimes just another room… have had people walk in but not really been that bothered.
3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle
ALL OF THEM. Obviously. If they didn’t request it I’d be demanding it, lol
4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.
b) I act out many of my fantasies, some stay fantasy for safety and other reasons!
5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?
a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!
a) I could hardly survive without it! ~rawr~ Isn’t ‘it obvious? 😉
Bonus: Finish the following phrase.
Sex is – a meeting of bodies, minds, emotion, passion, fantasy made reality… perfection.
This post was inspired by the TMI Tuesday blog which you can find here.