This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Cara Sutra Ltd collects, and the ways in which Cara Sutra Ltd uses that personal information.
I am registered with the ICO Data Protection Register (registration number: ZA100687)
Personal information collection
Cara Sutra Ltd may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website or services (including IP, duration pages visited, referring websites);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website or server (including name, gender, date of birth, username);
- information about transactions carried out over this website or services (including donations and perk purchases);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services or servers; and
- any and all other information that you send to Cara Sutra Ltd.
Using personal information
Cara Sutra Ltd may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Cara Sutra Ltd discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Cara Sutra Ltd may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Cara Sutra Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Cara Sutra Ltd will store all the personal information you provide.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website or services will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Cara Sutra Ltd is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Cara Sutra Ltd
This document was created using a Contractology template available at Free Net Law.