What's your blog?

Home Forums Fun Chat Sex Blogging What's your blog?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 40 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  zara 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Tell everyone where to find your sex blog! We could build the greatest list of sex blogs since… ever.

:p

Add your link and a lil description or just the link – totally up to you how much info you want to share!

Cara xxx

Hemlock Hussy
    Participant

Heya my block is http://hemlockhussy.wordpress.com/ it’s relative new like a month old at the moment.
    <3 Hemlock Hussy

Ali
    Participant

My sex toy reviews blog is alisaddiction.com

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ooh thanks for joining in πŸ™‚ I read Ali’s but will add yours to my Feedly, Hemlock Hussy πŸ™‚

xxxgxstringxxx
    Participant

I started a blog a long time ago with sex toy reviews and naughty stories, I haven’t posted for a long time but today is the start of getting me back after a long absence and hoping adding to my blog will be part of that too..
    http://www.housewifeinturmoil.blogspot.co.uk

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hope you get back into blogging, if you can find five mins with all those kids! Esp on half term! lol

Blogging is great, very rewarding and lets you have a bit of ‘me-time’ and ‘adult time’ πŸ™‚

PropertyOfPotter
    Participant

xxxgxstringxxx – Glad to hear you’re starting to get back into blogging, but be careful of affiliate links on blogspot. They’re no longer allowed and a lot of blogs are being shut down because of it. Just wanted to give you the heads up!

PropertyOfPotter
    Participant

My blog is Property Of Potter and is primarily adult product reviews at the moment. When I get caught up I’ll be writing articles, erotica, and posting photos as well. I just need to get through all the product reviews I have first and get on a semi-normal schedule! πŸ™‚ Here’s my blog:

http://propertyofpotter.com/

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ah yes good point about blogspot. I urge everyone to move to WordPress from Blogger anyway – I just don’t like Blogger!

Know what you mean on the reviews score, Popsy πŸ™‚ -hugs-

xxxgxstringxxx
    Participant

Aw thanks for the heads up think I have a few on my page, I will check out WordPress and get moved over.. Still trying to overhaul my house with all 5 kids home and I’m not winning!! Haha

InquisitiveClam
    Participant

My blog is called Sex Toy Reviews for Experimental Fuckers, and I have my own domain at inquisitiveclam.com. I write sex toy reviews and am participating in my first HedoVibes. I’ve been reviewing sex toys as a hobby since 2011 and posted my first review on this blog in December 2013. I rate the toys I review, and I don’t like to review the same type of toy twice in a row.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

That’s a good point about the two similar toys twice in a row. Sometimes I choose to do this because I like to compare them, as with the Je Joue sasi and the LELO Ora πŸ™‚

xxxgxstringxxx
    Participant

My Blogspot blog is gone and now moved over to WordPress http://www.housewifeinturmoil.wordpress.com
    I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing on WordPress so as the minute its just a long line of posts I can figure out the whole different pages thing πŸ™ but its a start to blogging again

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Congrats on the fresh start! Good luck with everything πŸ™‚

InquisitiveClam
    Participant

Cara, you make a good point about comparing sex toys. I can see why it would be beneficial and more logical to post reviews one after the other when toys are similar for the sake of comparison.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.