The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

This topic contains 204 replies, has 79 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)
  • Author

@curiouslatex
    Participant

Hi Cara, @curiouslatex here reporting for duty. Me and the girlfriend would love to be part of your pleasure panel. Please let us know how and when we can help!!

@curiouslatex
    Participant

Hi Cara, we would love to review the Rocks Off RO-60mm bullet vibrator and or the Simply Pleasure Rock Rings – The Cocktagon 3 – triple set of silicone cock rings. Let me know if either is available and I will send you my details. Thanks

@curiouslatex
    Participant

Hey Cara, if one of the prostate massagers is available over the cock rings I would love to give that a go instead. you can email me at [email protected] or catch me on twitter @curiouslatex

pinkgilly15
    Participant

Hi the sh bullet vib and sh lube if still free please

NeverUsedASexToy
    Participant

One of the cock rings seems most sensible for this newb πŸ˜‰ even better if vibrates. Probably should concentrate on one item but if there’s one of the lubes left over would be happy to try. Let me know and will provide required details…

Kmlewis
    Participant

Would love to review the massage oil or the vibrating cock ring or pink prostrate massager. Thanks. Kathy

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya everyone!

So far the items selected and who they are going to are:

Seven til Midnight Bodystocking – Voluptasse
    Pjur Body Glide 30ml – tightjeansbby
    Pink prostate massager – Fbian
    Yellow prostate massager – curiouslatex
    Sh! bullet & lube – pinkgilly15
    The Rock Star vibrating cock ring – Neverusedasextoy
    Shunga Massage Oil – KMLewis
    ro-60mm vibrating bullet – Joanne’s Reviews

Could those who have a sex toy assigned to them in this list please email me asap with their real name & address to post to, please? I can get them sent out then!

Thank you!
    Cara xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Exciting news! Badges! Stickers! Treats!

I have just ordered some Pleasure Panel ‘Approved Reviewer’ badges and stickers, and once you have two reviews published at Cara Sutra you will receive your welcome to the Pleasure Panel pack which includes these and other little treats.

Happy reviewing!

– Cara

mrskebab
    Participant

Cara I did some previous reviews for you under mcbitchytits if you still need reviewers I’d be happy to help x

@curiouslatex
    Participant

Hi Cara, thanks for selecting me to do a review. You can send the item to me at:

[edited for safety]

Looking forward to it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Cara Sutra.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya MrsKebab, I remember! Thank you.

Here’s what’s left…

Pasante Bullet Silicone Lube (75ml, x3)
    Cobeco Body Lube (100ml, water based)
    Simply Pleasure Rock Rings – The Cocktagon 3 – triple set of silicone cock rings
    Bundle of condoms – x2 Pasante regular & x2 Pasante Glow in the Dark
    Pasante Vibrations – vibrating cock ring
    Pjur Cult latex and rubber care and conditioner (100ml, x3)
    Pjur After Shave calming and moisturising spray (alcohol and perfume free, x3)
    Pasante lube sachets – Strawberry, Fizzy Cola & Bubblegum flavours

Which would you like to try? And then if you could email me your name & address again that’d be brill thank you x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks curiouslatex – edited the address out of your post for safety reasons as this is the web – anything sensitive like that I’d say to send via email only.

Thanks so much once again!

edited: as you did include your name! sorry lol

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Cara Sutra.

mrskebab
    Participant

I’d be happy to review a lube or 2 as I use both silicon and water based. Also the after shave spray if no one else wants it.

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Would like too happily help out while I have no uni work at the moment πŸ™‚
    This stay at home mummy is rather bored atm!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Mrs Kebab will reply to your email and get something sent out to you..

FesureMaybe nice to see you back again! Which item would you like?

Thanks!

Also it would be great if people could chat in other bits of the forum too, it’s looking decidedly neglected elsewhere πŸ™ Poor forum. So ronery.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.