Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

This topic contains 195 replies, has 75 voices, and was last updated by  loveoflox 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 196 total)
  • Author

Joannes Reviews
    Participant

Hi Cara,
    If you have not found all the reviewers that you are looking for then I would love to be considered as well. My blog is relatively new but getting a lot of interest and I am always on the look out for new and interesting items to review. If I am not what you are looking for then no problem, I think the Pleasure Panel is a great idea that is bound to be a big success and I wish everyone involved all the best.
    Joanne xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks for all the interest!

Yes I will post selectively to Europe and the US. I will be sending newer reviewers something smaller first and build up to larger items once you’ve built up some reviews here at Cara Sutra. They don’t have to be essays and they don’t have to be perfectly worded – I can always edit for grammar/typos/other mistakes.

All I ask is that if you request a product/to be a reviewer on the Pleasure Panel that you can provide a review within say a month of receiving the item, and that you genuinely will provide a review to me either via email to me here or you can upload the text yourself through this link. Pictures and other media will need to be emailed to me, thank you.

You can also send me any reviews for items you already own! Just email me your text review along with a photo of the item and I can add it to the site – oh and don’t forget to let me know how I should refer to you as the guest reviewer (your online name, your real name, anonymous – and if you have a website/blog I can link to for you). Any reviews at Cara Sutra need to be unique to this site so not published anywhere else or on your site already or after it’s posted here.

Think that’s everything! Once I’m back in the office Monday I can get together what I have up for offer and let you all know.

Thanks again!

Ruby Vue
    Participant

Thank you ahead of time, Cara! I’m so happy to see all the interest from your readers! Reviewing sex toys would be much more enjoyable than my present gig of reviewing infant teething necklaces and Chinese-made toddler clothing! Have a lovely weekend!

Ruby Vue

Joannes Reviews
    Participant

What a great idea Cara, if you are still looking for willing volunteers then please keep me in mind. I would be delighted to review something for you. If not then no problem at all, I wish everyone involved all the best and look forward to reading the reviews. xx

tightjeansbby
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Yes, I would love to.

Rochelle xx

Mylittlesecr2
    Participant

Cara,
    Thank you for giving us the opportunity to review these products. My boyfriend and I have always talked about doing this type of testing.

Look forward to the products you give us.

Mylittlesecr (Anna)

HornyGeekGirl
    Participant

Hey Cara,

I’d definitely be up for this. πŸ™‚

Thanks,

HGG. x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

New Pleasure Panel review!

Thanks pinkgilly15 – review of the Ann Summers Body Wand Mini published today.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Finally – here it is! The first round of products ready to be sent to some lucky reviewers.

Please take a look through the list and reply underneath with which product you’d like.

Once you’ve commented here below, please email me your name & address to post to, once I’ve confirmed your choice is still available.

Thanks, and enjoy!

pleasure panel products and free sex toys to review

Seven til Midnight Bodystocking 20423 (One Size)
    Pasante Bullet Silicone Lube (75ml, x3)
    Cobeco Body Lube (100ml, water based)
    Shunga Erotic Massage Oil – almond sweetness
    Sh bullet vibrator & Sh lube bundle
    Rocks Off RO-60mm bullet vibrator
    Nexus Glide prostate massager (yellow)
    Nexus Glide prostate massager (pink)
    Simply Pleasure Rock Rings – the Rock Star vibrating cock ring
    Simply Pleasure Rock Rings – The Cocktagon 3 – triple set of silicone cock rings
    Bundle of condoms – x2 Pasante regular & x2 Pasante Glow in the Dark
    Pasante Vibrations – vibrating cock ring
    Pjur Cult latex and rubber care and conditioner (100ml, x3)
    Pjur After Shave calming and moisturising spray (alcohol and perfume free, x3)
    Pjur Original Body Glide – silicone lube (30ml)
    Pasante lube sachets – Strawberry, Fizzy Cola & Bubblegum flavours

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  Cara Sutra.

tightjeansbby
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I would love to review the seven til midnight body stocking if it is still available.

Best,

Rochelle xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi thanks tightjeansbby but the bodystocking is already going to another reviewer – sorry!

How about one of the other things?

tightjeansbby
    Participant

No problem, are either of the Pjur items still available?

tightjeansbby xx

Fbian
    Participant

Well I’ve never used a prostate massager before so perhaps difficult to compare but I would love to give it a go ,, :-). Perhaps along with lube ? My little will also know about lubes !
    So I’d like to report back on the Nexus Glide prostrate massager –any colour πŸ™‚ and perhaps the Pur body lube ,, or isn’t that for a prostrate massager ;-(

Joannes Reviews
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I would love to be able to review one of the Rocks Off RO-60mm bullet vibrator if still available or the Sh bullet vibrator & Sh lube bundle. Regards, Joanne xx

voluptasse69
    Participant

Hi, thanks for letting me review the bodystocking and sorry to those I pipped to the post. Hopefully you’ll enjoy the review πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 196 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.