The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

This topic contains 205 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Naughtykitten 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 196 through 206 (of 206 total)
  • Author

loveoflox
    Participant

Hey! I’ve recently fallen in love with sex toys/accouterments, and I would love to help you test out products.

Hello! I’m Sarah, a pretty new blogger (I started in December). I already have a few reviews up on my blog, and I’d like to join this panel because it seems like a great way to get more involved in the community.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by  Cara Sutra.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

welcome!

I edited your comment as you were somehow linking to your login page here? So it now points to your blog 🙂

Great to have you aboard! Hope you enjoy being part of the team. x

Luv bunny
    Participant

I have just signed up to The Cara Sutra forum and I’d also love to join the Pleasure Panel community. It sounds like a lot of fun, and as a newish blogger (I started in December) I’d like to interact with more toy enthusiasts. Please visit http://www.downthebunnyrabbithole.com to take a look at my honest reviews, short erotic stories and thoughts/perspectives.

Cara writes a lot of informative and insightful articles. I like the no-nonsense style. Great job!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome! I’m arranging the next round of the Pleasure Panel at the moment – sign up to my newsletter so you know the exact date and time. It’s like our little secret each month 😉

Here’s the sign up page : http://eepurl.com/bGlcwT

I’ve listed you on Twitter as well and look forward to seeing you round the forum more!

Luv bunny
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Thank you, now I have just signed up for the Newsletter. Excited!

I have a lot of catching up to do with some of the panellists’ review numbers!

Can we submit reviews for items we already own, or is it purely for items received via the panel? Apologies if this query is already answered in your FAQs.

Cheers!
    Luv bunny 🐰

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Luv bunny. Reason: Typo

RomanticIsa
    Participant

Hi Cara, I have just signed up on your site as well, would love to join the Pleasure Panel. I do have a blog, which started out as a writing blog, but developed more into a sex blog. You can find it here: IsabelleLaurenwrites.wordpress.com. Discovering sex toys has really revolutionised my sex life (both alone and with my husband) and I like to spread the word about how awesome sex toys are.

Isabelle

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi RomanticIsa! Welcome. I have your email and I’ve replied – thank you!

LuvBunny: Yes, you can send reviews for toys you already own, as long as they are not/will not be published elsewhere as well.
    All reviews for the Pleasure Panel/Cara Sutra must be unique for this site only (however you can put a short quote on your blog from the full review here then a link to the full review at carasutra.com).
    This avoids getting in trouble with Google and the other search engines because of duplicate content rules.

Thanks!

2cut3
    Participant

I would like to join the pleasure panel!!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks 2cut3, you can find the rules and FAQ here: http://carasutra.com/forums/topic/the-pleasure-panel-faq/

Naughtykitten
    Participant

I’m very interested. I would love to be a product tester.

Viewing 11 posts - 196 through 206 (of 206 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.