The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews The Pleasure Panel at Cara Sutra

This topic contains 204 replies, has 79 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 205 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

New products listed for volunteers & reviews January 2016: http://carasutra.com/forums/topic/january-2016-pleasure-panel-review-list/

EchoReviews
    Participant

Hey just signed up, written a fair amount of reviews before, but excited to hopefully try some new things out, and give some helpful feedback! πŸ˜€ It all looks Ace!

kittycat102
    Participant

I’d be happy to review things for you, I review things fairly often on Lovehoney so I’m no stranger to it πŸ™‚

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello! Welcome to the forums and looking forward to seeing you about (especially later tonight! πŸ˜‰

-Cara

Daywalker
    Participant

Myself Daywalker
    But really bit of interested of these sex products.because it is the one of the most essential part of life.As I am man but still I love to have a chance to work with you.because the mystery of happiness lie in it,I just want to be part of it

Candysnatch
    Participant

Hey I’m new to the site but have been an avid reader of the blog. I would love to take part in the pleasure panel I enjoy writing reviews for the various toys I already own.

Aravara
    Participant

Hi Cara!

I’ve been doing lots of research the past few months (reading online blogs as well as books and academic articles/research studies) and would be happy to review some products for the Pleasure Panel in the future. I read the FAQ’s page and will email you some reviews of some of the toys I already own as well! πŸ™‚

Aravara

P.S. I love the sex-positive community you’ve created with this site!

hian
    Participant

Hi Cara

I think I may have been added to the panel, but I am not sure, love the chance!

BazookaLuca
    Participant

Hi Cara, I am really interested in getting a chance to review some products, how does the process work exactly, is it all through the pleasure panel forum?

Aravara
    Participant

If you go to the Pleasure Panel FAQ’s page the thread explains how it works. If you want to see an example of past rounds, just click on the topic threads for January, February or March 2016. πŸ™‚

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Aravara πŸ™‚

Also, did you send me emails of some reviews? As I don’t think I received anything from you (unless it was under a different name)?

Aravara
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I finished two reviews but just need to upload the photos (sorry for the delay). I’ll send them tonight πŸ™‚

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

No rush! I just didn’t want any emails to have gone missing πŸ™‚

delilahxx
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just signed up. I’ve written a lot of reviews, over 170, on Lovehoney and have received quite a few testers from them to review. Would love the chance to review something for you πŸ™‚

mamz
    Participant

I would love to be part of the pleasure panel! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.