The May 2017 Pleasure Panel Round

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews The May 2017 Pleasure Panel Round

This topic contains 116 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Thank you so much, Cara! Still willing to review the sportsheets newcomers strap-on, if you need someone, since the other two reviews should be quite short.

Supercutesecret
    Participant

Ooo thank you for lube, can’t wait to try it out! I would also be willing to try out the Passion Panelled Crop Top and Garter Skirt Set, but I understand if you wish to give more people the opportunity to come forward first.
    Either way, thanks a lot, much appreciated!!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Some more assignments, then I’m ok to wait for fresh reviewers for the rest:

Passion Panelled Crop Top and Garter Skirt Set – supercutesecret
    Promescent Spray – Tweet The Wife
    Sportsheets Newcomers Strap On Kit – Pillow Princess Reviews

Thank you!

K
    Participant

Awesome Cara! I’m travelling atm so will confirm where we will be with my partner and message with a useful address.

Xx

Thank you so much, Cara! testing and reviewing these will make for nice exam breaks 😀

LouiseLace
    Participant

Thank you so much Cara,

Have to admit that I’m slightly nervous to do my first ever underwear review, I’m going to have to slap on some fake tan for the pics so I don’t dazzle everyone with my whiteness 😉

Also can’t wait to get my hands on the grenade lube packaging, I can’t wait to see everyone’s picture set ups, such a fun item.

Thanks again for being so generous.

Lou x

Ps. Address details as per previous reviews (good luck dragging this lot to the post office)

Gia
    Participant

Thank you!!!

Livvy_Libertine
    Participant

Oooohhh I’m gonna be busy!!! Love it!

Thanks Cara!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Sorry K – I’ve already posted it to the address held. If a different address is to be used then I need it at the very latest early morning of the assigning… your message has been posted here at 2.39pm local time so I’ve already posted everything out.

Esx Boi Jason
    Participant

Hi Cara,

New to the panel, thanks very much for the opportunity. Appreciate as a newbie this might be above my ‘grading’ but I would be interested in the below?

Doc Johnson Sasha Grey Vibrating Deep Throat Sucker
    Promescent Delay Spray
    Flavoured Spanish Fly Liquid Cherry

Thank you!

Jason

Juststartingout
    Participant

Hi Cara and thanks again, sorry for the delay but been off the web since late Wednesday, shame I could have offered our services on a few more things! Oh well.

DukeofMonroth
    Participant

Ok, I’m new to this. Is there anything left this round? Let me know. My wife and I are open to trying most things.

Petra Pan
    Participant

I’m new too Dukeofmonroth! Hello!

+1 on the above – do we need to wait for the next newsletter?

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Good morning everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend.

Welcome to DukeofMonroth and Sexybabe!

I do have a few items left this round.

DukeofMonroth I’d be happy to send you the Fantasy C-Ringz Wonderful Wabbit vibrating cock ring.
    Sexybabe I’d be happy to send you the Minx Mini Jack Rabbit Vibrator (strictly this is from the bonus round but it’s a smaller item, so happy to send).

As with all reviews I’d like a minimum of 300 words review (this is just the absolute minimum, longer the better!), with some photos of the product out of the box, emailed to me within one month after receipt of the item.

Please confirm these are ok for you to test and review and I’ll post them out – once I receive your name/address details.

Thanks!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

OK! After all that – here’s what’s left for the rest of you (once you’re ready – no rush to assign these, please don’t take on more if you’ve already got a bundle of things to do):

Pipedream Dillio Anal Teaser
    Smile Horny Pink Strap On Set
    Vac-U-Lock 7 Inch Thin
    Vac-U-Lock 6 Inch Raging Hard On
    Vac-U-Lock 8 Inch Classic
    Bondara White Ruffled Bra and Panty Set (One size)
    Passion Black and Gold Harness Detail Bra Set (Small/Medium)
    Skimpy Wet Look Bra Set (One size)
    SI Novelties 9 inch Realistic Vibrating Dildo
    Doc Johnson Sta-Erect
    Flavoured Spanish Fly Liquid Cherry
    Titus Silicone Series Puppy Tail Butt Plug Medium
    Promescent Delay Spray – 3 left of these

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)

The topic ‘The May 2017 Pleasure Panel Round’ is closed to new replies.