Pleasure Panel Reviewers Rewards

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Pleasure Panel Reviewers Rewards

This topic contains 34 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Supercutesecret
    Participant

It’s fine, send it whenever, just checking you hadn’t forgotten! πŸ™‚

crimescene
    Participant

Ahhh I love all of this so much. The bullet was a really unexpected surprise so thank you for that. Not that it matters but I’m guessing you forgot to put the ‘approved reviewers’ welcome pack in with it? I just want to wear the badge! Hahaha!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Chili-

Oh no! Really?! I thought I’d sent that to you ages ago. So sorry. I’ll make a note to send with your next item πŸ™‚

Sorry!

crimescene
    Participant

It’s okay lovely. It’s probably my own fault for not mentioning it before as I hate the thought of coming across as a scrounger! No rush. I am just a bit of a sticker/badger whore πŸ˜‰

MinxyMischief
    Participant

Hi Cara. Was just wondering, the pocket rocket, would you like a review written for it? X

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hey Minxy, no, the rewards are just treats they don’t meed reviews. Thanks anyway! πŸ™‚

MinxyMischief
    Participant

I just wanted to ask. They are lovely wee treats, love that they come in a pretty little organza bag and not a box. Thank you! X

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

You’re welcome πŸ˜€

eliza93marie
    Participant

Hey, I’m so excited to see these rewards. I hope to have a mug coming soon. Lol working on my first review as we speak.
    As always,
    Eliza Marie

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

πŸ™‚ Good luck! Looking forward to more of your reviews πŸ˜€

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

With the option to create your own image to put on a mug, reviewer Scandarella designed her own which I then had made and sent to her for reaching Turbo reviewer status.

Here’s how it looks!

scandarella mug

πŸ™‚

Scandarella
    Participant

All the thank yous Cara! I love my Turbo Mug, I haven’t used another since it arrived πŸ˜€

James Gent
    Participant

Hi Cara

I’ve not had a Approved Reviewer welcome pack yet – could I request one, please? Hoping to manage to get in next month’s pleasure panel round, i’ve been too late for the last couple of months (my bad)

james

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya!

Oops sorry to miss that – I’ll get one sent out to you when I’m next at the PO (aiming for tomorrow, I’ll have a Twitter giveaway prize to send to a lucky winner as well) πŸ™‚

JustJess
    Participant

Sooo much want for the butt stuff one 😍😍

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.