Pleasure Panel Blogger Badges

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Pleasure Panel Blogger Badges

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 2 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

In the newsletter earlier today I mentioned the new badges for Pleasure Panel reviewers to use on their own blogs…

Here they are!

Please link to http://carasutra.com/forums/forum/fun-chat/pleasure-panel-sex-toy-reviews/ behind the badge when you use it on your blog. Thank you.

Cara Sutra Pleasure Panel Member

HTML to copy:

HTML to copy:

HTML to copy:

HTML to copy:

HTML to copy:

HTML to copy:

Choose the badge which represents where you’re at on the Pleasure Panel Leaderboard.

Right click and save as to save the badge image to your device, then upload to your blog and insert where you wish with the link noted above behind it.

If anyone needs any help putting their badge on their blog, please let me know. I can always write up the html snippet for you to insert if it’s easier.

-Cara

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Cara Sutra. Reason: Edited to add the easy-to-copy HTML

Bondage god1
    Participant

I’m glad these have now gone live. I sent you an e-Mail about adding one to my blog.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Bondagegod1: replied

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.