November 2018 Pleasure Panel Round (2018 Finale!)

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews November 2018 Pleasure Panel Round (2018 Finale!)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  zara 6 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

MissAnna
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Thank you for the assignments!

I can also review:
    Oxy Shop Kali’s Teeth Golden 2 Rows Spiked Steel Cock Ring (Love these!)
    Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured

xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

hiya!

Thanks everyone! Here we go with the next wave of assignments:

Second wave of Assignments!

Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator & Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured – Leila_K

Rocks Off RO-Mona Purple 10 Function Bullet Vibrator & Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin – Just Jess

Oxy Shop Kali’s Teeth Golden 2 Rows Spiked Steel Cock Ring & Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured – MissAnna

Rock Candy Gummy Ball Finger Vibe (in red), Rocks Off Tiffany Blue 10 Function Bullet Vibrator, Rocks Off Coco Opulent Pleasures Bullet Vibrator – Zara

Nasty Boy Red Room BDSM Bondage 9 Piece Set, Nasty Boy Tony Ridge Rabbit, Mandy Mystery Plus Size Open Cup Crotchless Bodystocking & Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured – FesureMaybe

Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Mega Ring & Lovehoney BASICS Finger Ring Vibrator – ShadyShania

What’s Left:

Nexus Prostate Massager Doxy 3 Attachment

Nexus Penis Masturbator Doxy 3 Attachment

Lovehoney Seduce Me Push Up Bra in Small

3x HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook

Prowler Flexi Anal Douche

Prowler Smooth Anal Douche

Lingerie item #1 with criss-cross straps

(x2 packs available) Royal Condoms Chocolate Flavoured

Thanks again! <3

DukeofMonroth
    Participant

I can take the lingerie #1 and a trigger hook.

KurosakiKun
    Participant

Thanks for the assignment Cara! Wish I had a Doxy to review those attachments, they look awesome!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thank you!

Lingerie item #1 with criss-cross straps & HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook – Duke of Monroth

What’s Left:

Nexus Penis Masturbator Doxy 3 Attachment

2x HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook

Prowler Flexi Anal Douche

Prowler Smooth Anal Douche

dirtyoldman
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Thanks for the assignment. If I had a Doxy, I would volunteer for those. I can do one of the douches though. I could probably use all 3 items in one day. LOL!

KurosakiKun
    Participant

I’ll do the last douche if you want Cara.

Miss Scarlet
    Participant

Hi Cara

I am happy to review the Nexus Penis Masturbator Doxy 3 Attachment

Miss Scarlet x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

thanks everyone! And Happy Thanksgiving if you’re in the US 🙂

Third wave of assignments!

Lingerie item #1 with criss-cross straps & HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook – Duke of Monroth

Prowler Flexi Anal Douche – Dirty Old Man

Prowler Smooth Anal Douche – KurosakiKun

Nexus Penis Masturbator Doxy 3 Attachment – Miss Scarlet

What’s Left:

2x HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

Happy to review the flavoured condoms cara

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks kikka_jennie! I’ll send you one of the final two packs, which is chocolate flavour.

Thanks so much to everyone who volunteered this round. I’m putting the final few products away to add to the first round of 2019, as from the end of this week I’m signing off for my Christmas break. If you could send your reviews over to me by email in the usual manner as soon as you complete them I’d appreciate it, this will help avoid any delays with queries on them etc come January.

From Friday your emails will trigger my out of office but don’t worry – this just means it’s come through successfully! I’ll still be keeping an eye on things but it will be through a mulled wine and tinsel haze, haha.

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas & New Year – and that you really enjoy your products! Patreon Newsletter with our November news will be sent early next week too so watch out for that! <3

zara
    Participant

Thanks so much Cara, I just wanted to double check if I was supposed to get the rocks off vibrators and the rock candy yummo vibe because I got a package with the Calexotics pump and double trigger hooks only, is that right? I’ll send you am email but I’m not sure if you’re away so hopefully we can sort it out. Thanks again, Zara

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.