November 2018 Pleasure Panel Round (2018 Finale!)

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews November 2018 Pleasure Panel Round (2018 Finale!)

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  zara 6 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

KurosakiKun
    Participant

Hey hey! What a bumper round, loads of goodies! Would love a go of the

Fun Factory Manta Vibrating Penis Stroker

looks like super fun!

Thanks for the chance!
    Kur0

KurosakiKun
    Participant

Oh yeah, I can do the Royal condoms as well!

😀 😀

dirtyoldman
    Participant

Hi Cara

A lot of great stuff which makes it hard to choose.
    I’ll narrow it down to 5 in order of price and I’ll try any one or 2 of them.

Lovehoney BASICS Gold Jiggle Balls £9.99

Nass Toys My Cock Ring With Ridged Vibrating Butt Plug £19.95

Clone-a-Willy Vibrator Create Your Own Penis Moulding Kit £29.99

Satisfyer Men Rocco Siffredi Masturbator £39.99

Nasty Boy Diesel G-Spot Vibrator With Vibrating Clitoral Nub $49.99

And if you still someone for the condoms I’ll take one. No preference.

zara
    Participant

Hi Cara may I please be considered for the

*Lovehoney Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Metallic Massage Wand Vibrator

Double trigger hook clips

*Nasty Boy Red Room BDSM Bondage 9 Piece Set

Dreamgirl Plus Size Red Dress Suspender Bodystocking

*CalExotics Silicone Teasing Ticklers Vibrating Pussy Pump

*Nasty Boy Tony Ridge G-Spot And Licking Clitoris Rabbit Vibrator

*Pipedream Fantasy for Her Roto Sucker 7 Function Suction Vibrator

**Clone-a-Willy Vibrator Create Your Own Penis Moulding Kit

*Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator

Rocks Off Aura 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator

Dreamgirl Plus Size Red Dress Suspender Bodystocking

*Lovehoney mini wand

Mandy Mystery Plus Size Open Cup Crotchless Bodystocking

*Nasty Boy Jack Hammer Luxurious G-Spot Rabbit Vibrator

Rocks Off Aura 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator

HNRX ES Bondage Rubber Collar with 4 D-Rings

I put a star next to my first preference which ia pretty much all of them, I’d be happy to do any of the above or even 2 and can do a secondary review of the hooks I actually needed some the other day… I’ve wanted to do clone a Willy forever so I’d be glad to do that. I love all vibrators and am yet to try a pussy pump so I’m pumped I might get To! And I’m plus sized so can do plus size lingerie. So that’s lots of info.

Happy thanksgiving to those in the states and have a wonderful day everyone else,

Thanks heaps,
    Zara

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the volunteering – hope you’ll be pleased with the assignments! I’m trying to clear as much as possible before December 1st (& not only because I am trying to fit all of CHRISTMAS into the office as well, but that is a big reason tbh!), so if you’re able to take more on to review I’d appreciate it.

Please also consider the priority to be assigned items as I’d love to finally get these placed before 2019! I’m sure the companies would appreciate it too! lol 🙂 Thanks everyone

As always if anyone isn’t sure about their assignments -or has a different postal address! – please let me know asap as I post ’em pretty quick once I feel sure we’re all a-ok with everything.

Ok here goes with the first lot of assignments!

First Assignments

MEO Dr Sado Waxplay SM Candles & HNRX ES Bondage Rubber Collar with 4 D-Rings – Miss Anna

Nass Toys My Cock Ring With Ridged Vibrating Butt Plug & Royal Condoms Chocolate Flavoured – Dirty Old Man

CalExotics Silicone Teasing Ticklers Vibrating Pussy Pump & HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook – Zara

Oxy Shop Stainless Steel Motor Chain Penis Ring & Bondara Pink Lace Low Cut Halter Teddy (One Size) – Duke of Monroth

Lovehoney Deluxe Mini Metallic Wand Vibrator & Lovehoney Chocolate Orange Flavoured Lube – Leila_K

Nasty Boy Jack Hammer Luxurious G-Spot Rabbit & Gin and Tonic Flavoured Lube – Married2Sexy

Pipedream Fantasy for Her 7 Function Suction Butterfly Vibrator, Lovehoney BASICS Gold Jiggle Balls & Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin – Shady Shania

Clone-a-Willy Vibrator Create Your Own Penis Moulding Kit & Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin – BarginHunta

Satisfyer Men Rocco Siffredi Masturbator – Tim Cash

Rocks Off Touch of Velvet Lilac 10 Function Bullet Vibrator & Rocks Off Aura 10 Function Clitoral Vibrator – Louise Lace

Pipedream Fantasy for Her Breast Suckers & Dreamgirl Plus Size Red Dress Suspender Bodystocking – Fesure Maybe

Pipedream Fantasy for Her Roto Sucker 7 Function Suction Vibrator – Edger

Nasty Boy Diesel G-Spot Vibrator & Bondara Cheeky School Girl Outfit (One Size) – Just Jess

Lingerie item #2 with lacy looking front & Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin – GayOnTuesdays

Nasty Boy Squirting And Warming Rabbit & Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured – Tigerlily

Fun Factory Manta Vibrating Penis Stroker & Royal Condoms Chocolate Flavoured – Kurosakikun

Priority to be assigned please (struggling to place these for some reason!):

Oxy Shop Kali’s Teeth Golden 2 Rows Spiked Steel Cock Ring

Nexus Prostate Massager Doxy 3 Attachment

Nexus Penis Masturbator Doxy 3 Attachment

Lovehoney Seduce Me Push Up Bra in Small

3x HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook

Prowler Flexi Anal Douche

Prowler Smooth Anal Douche

Rock Candy Gummy Ball Finger Vibe (in red)

Others Available

Lovehoney BASICS Vibrating Mega Ring

Lovehoney BASICS Finger Ring Vibrator

Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator

Rocks Off RO-Mona Purple 10 Function Bullet Vibrator

Rocks Off Tiffany Blue 10 Function Bullet Vibrator

Rocks Off Coco Opulent Pleasures Bullet Vibrator

Lingerie item #1 with criss-cross straps

Nasty Boy Red Room BDSM Bondage 9 Piece Set

Nasty Boy Tony Ridge Rabbit

(x3 packs available) Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured

(x2 packs available) Royal Condoms Chocolate Flavoured

(x1 packs available) Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin

Leila_K_
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Thank you for my assignments!

I could do another two reviews if they don’t have to be in before Christmas!

Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator

The Royal natural or strawberry condoms or the cross-cross straps bodystocking.

Thank you! 🙂

JustJess
    Participant

Thank you so much Cara! 😍 please could you send to my work address as I’m back in the office?

Sorry I can’t take any of the priority items 🙁 but I’m happy to try any of the Rocks Off bullets and the natural condoms xxx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks guys!

So we have:

Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator & Royal Condoms Strawberry Flavoured – Leila_K

Rocks Off RO-Mona Purple 10 Function Bullet Vibrator & Royal Condoms Natural Ultra Thin – Just Jess

And yes not too much rush on reviews particularly if you have a bit of a haul to get through! Haha. I know it’s the holidays coming up and I don’t want anyone to feel pressured over them to get reviews in, of course while being aware they’re due in at some point. So I’d say by mid January very latest? If that’s doable?

Thanks everyone! Will update with the proper list of next wave of assignments & what’s left after we have a few more replies x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thinking about it I’m not going to be publishing the reviews in December anyway, so early to mid January is absolutely fine! 🙂

shadyshania
    Participant

Hi Cara

If no one else comes forward I’m happy to offer any of the finger vibes or the bullets, and I’ll give the spiked cock ring a go but not tell him lol…,

Many thanks

Shania

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Shania – do you mean the BASICS Mega Ring and Finger Vibe?

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Hey
    If No one else comes forward I’ll take a few extra. 🙂

Nasty Boy Red Room BDSM Bondage 9 Piece Set – love this stuff and my bloody cat ate my last feather toy fml. Lol

Nasty Boy Tony Ridge Rabbit

Any of the remaining condoms I’m not fussed on what ones!

zara
    Participant

Hi Cara thanks for my assignment I’m happy to do an extra review and would do any of the following once others have been assigned

*Nasty Boy Red Room BDSM Bondage 9 Piece Set

*Nasty Boy Tony Ridge Rabbit

**Jopen Callie 7 Function Rechargeable Mini Wand Vibrator

**Rocks Off RO-Mona Purple 10 Function Bullet Vibrator

*Rocks Off Tiffany Blue 10 Function Bullet Vibrator

**Rocks Off Coco Opulent Pleasures Bullet Vibrator

**Mandy Mystery Plus Size Open Cup Crotchless Body stocking

I’d be able to use two of the double trigger hooks too but that doesn’t help much I just thought I’d put it out there. The 9 piece bondage set would go well with the new bedroom set up we have with hooks on the roof and a pulley system we’re bout to install.

If nobody else takes the gummy ball finger vibe I will do that also, my review might be a little shorter than usual so I can get them all in in time but probably not, at you can tell I ramble on a bit.

tigerlily
    Participant

Hi Cara, if you’re struggling to find a test subject for Oxy Shop Kali’s Teeth Golden 2 Rows Spiked Steel Cock Ring, I’d happily submit to reviewing that one as well over xmas. Thanks!

Leila_K_
    Participant

Thank you Cara!

Hope you have a great weekend!

LeilaK x

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.