Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews November 2016 Pleasure Panel Round

This topic contains 57 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  captainmeow 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author

HystericalEM
    Participant

Thanks Cara! Address emailed. I’m happy to also review the plowboy silicone lube if no one else puts up their hand.

Leila_K_
    Participant

Thanks Cara πŸ™‚ can’t wait! x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Juststartingout: I will send the Durex Play Vibrations Ring to you but I will need this review in a timely fashion please. The reviews must be in before the next round begins – ie. at least a day before- not while the round is actually happening.

Thanks

Saint1ess: that’s just been volunteered for sorry!

MinxyMischief
    Participant

Looking forward to some interesting reviews!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered! The assigned products will be posted this afternoon so UK peeps should get them as early as tomorrow.

I hope you all enjoy your products and I look forward to reading your reviews. Thanks for being a part of the Pleasure Panel πŸ™‚

Juststartingout
    Participant

Many thanks Cara, this will be done much sooner we promise x.

LouiseLace
    Participant

Thank you Cara,

Sorry for the delay replying, I’ve been out and about and my phone doesn’t believe I’m over 18 and won’t let me on your site when I’m not at home. Grrr

I’m looking forward to welcoming Bella into my collection. I’ll get my review to you in a timely fashion.

Address as before.

Thanks again.

Lou x

meitiman
    Participant

I would be interested in reviewing the Plowboy lube if it’s still available. I would also review the rushtime lube if the Plowboy lube is assigned already.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Heys! Louise: glad you’re happy as it’s already en route πŸ˜€

Meitiman, you’re still owing a review so I won’t be able to send any new products until that one is sent to me. I detail it on the comment where I reveal the assigned products this month, on the last page now I think.

cheshirekink
    Participant

Hi Cara

Sorry, we forgot that you had sent us the little lube samples πŸ™

Will get a new review over to you asap.

Apologies

Mr Kink x

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  cheshirekink.

joanne.gemini
    Participant

Woo hoo I can’t wait! Thanks so much. Totes excited as wasn’t successful last round! πŸ˜€

Thanks Cara!

Joanne

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Meitiman:
    Thanks for your email. I am so sorry, I completely forgot that we’d talked about your lube review previously! Please accept my apologies.

I’ll send out the PlowBoy lube to you for review πŸ™‚

Thanks! Sorry!
    Cara

captainmeow
    Participant

Thanks Cara! I’ve received the product and will send you the review soon πŸ™‚ Have sent you another product review in the meantime

Viewing 13 posts - 46 through 58 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.