November 2016 Pleasure Panel Round

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews November 2016 Pleasure Panel Round

This topic contains 57 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  captainmeow 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

***Everything except the RushTime lube from MEO has been assigned***

November 2016 Pleasure Panel Round

Hi everyone and welcome to the November 2016 round of the Pleasure Panel!

I will be assigning products to reviewers, and they are not assigned on a fastest finger first basis. I will assign products to people tomorrow and let you know by replying on this thread with the list.

Please take your time choosing as you’ve got til about 10am tomorrow!

A very special thanks to the generous adult product companies who have contributed products to this round in exchange for reviews at CaraSutra.

All Of The Things

pleasure-panel-november-2016-mix-pics-all

As usual I’d like a minimum of 300 words in your review -but this isn’t in any way a guide, I absolutely love reviews of 800 words, 1000 words…  more if you’re able to and the product needs it! Please email your reviews to me either in the email body or as a Word/text attachment, with any photos sent separately.

Please take a few photos of the product out of the box too so my readers can see what it actually looks like ‘in the flesh’ so to speak.  Your photos don’t have to be great quality and you don’t have to be a spectacular photographer. I can obviously only get the outer box pics but I’m sure you can understand that readers love to see honest photos of how a product really looks (rather than the often edited/shopped pics on the web). Thanks everyone.

Any questions, please comment or email me directly. Thanks again and let’s get this reviewing show on the road.

MEO.de

pleasure-panel-november-2016-mix-pics-meo

meo-lubes-pleasure-panel-november-2016-mix-pics-1

Blackdoor No 5 Vibrating Prostate Massager €69/£62

XXL Vibrator €59/£53

Cal Exotics Booty Call Vibrating Anal Beads €39/£35

Toy Joy Cute Bella Vibrator €69/£61 (massager style, waterproof, requires 4 AA batteries)

AlphaMale Water Based Anal Lube (100ml bottle, €12.90/£11.50)

AnalPush Extreme Anal Sex Silicone Lube (100ml bottle, €18.90/£17, contains numbing agent)

RushTime Gay Anal Sex Lube (100ml bottle, €16.90/£15, waterbased with warming agents)

PlowBoy Silicone Lube (100ml bottle, €16.90/£15, with Aloe Vera & vitamin E)

Update: the PlowGirl lube shown in the photo is not available to review at this time

Innocent Sex Toys

pleasure-panel-november-2016-mix-pics-innocent-sex-toys

Bijoux Indiscrets Poeme Sweetheart Cherry (50ml, edible & flavoured body paint with included feather quill, usually priced at £19)

Bijoux Indiscrets Sequin Burlesque Pasties (black, usually priced at £19)

Jimmyjane Afterglow Massage Candle – Cucumber Water (burn time up to 32 hours, £25)

System JO H2O Raspberry Sorbet Flavoured Lube (150ml bottle, water based, vegan friendly, contains glycerin, £11)

Nomi Tang

pleasure-panel-november-2016-14

Nomi Tang Wild Rabbit in Pink which is rechargeable & waterproof. Usually priced at $99.90/£81

Note from the manufacturer: There is a travel lock, so to turn on the product, the user needs press the power button for 5 seconds until the LED light flash in blue for twice. If they feel the motor is too powerful, they can slide the touch pad down to decrease the speed.

Nomi Tang water based lubricant Usually priced at $5/£4. Please note this lube is water based but does contain glycerin.

Ideally these two products would go to the same reviewer who would be willing to write a separate review for the lubricant, but I can send to two different reviewers if necessary.

Durex

pleasure-panel-november-2016-mix-pics-durex

Durex Play 2in1 Massage Gel £7.99

Durex Pleasure Me Condoms 6 Pack £8.99

Durex Real Feel Condoms 14 Pack £16.99

Durex Play Feel Water Based Lube (new formula) £4.89

Durex Play Vibrations Vibrating Cock Ring £4.99

Thanks everyone, have fun!

carasutra-sig-dark-cleaned

shadyshania
    Participant

Hi Cara

Would love to be considered for the Nomi Tang Wild Rabbit pretty please 🙂

Many thanks

Shania

Strapon_banana
    Participant

Hi Cara

The XXL Vibrator looks very interesting !!! Happy to review it

Mrs Strapon Banana

Natandtom
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Would be happy to test any of the following:

AlphaMale Water Based Anal Lube

Jimmyjane Afterglow Massage Candle – Cucumber Water

PlowBoy Silicone Lube

Thank you!

TangledLover
    Participant

Hi Cara
    Some interesting things this month.

We would love to review the Bijoux Indiscrets Poeme Sweetheart Cherry or the Jimmyjane Afterglow Massage Candle – Cucumber Water.

Many Thanks

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  TangledLover.

crimescene
    Participant

Hi Cara,

These are the items I would love to have the chance to review (in order of preference):

1) Durex Play 2 In 1 Massage Gel,
    2) System Jo H2O Raspberry Sorbet lube,
    3) Durex Play Water Based gel lube.

Thanks for providing us all with such a great selection as always. I hope you’re feeling better!

eliza93marie
    Participant

Hey Cara,
    If I’m able to be a part of this months Panel, I’d love a chance to review the Jimmyjane Afterglow Massage Candle. Thank you

Puspus
    Participant

I would love to review:

1. Blackdoor No 5 Vibrating Prostate Massager €69/£62

2. Jimmyjane Afterglow Massage Candle – Cucumber Water (burn time up to 32 hours, £25)
    3. Bijoux Indiscrets Sequin Burlesque Pasties (black, usually priced at £19)

4. Durex Pleasure Me Condoms 6 Pack £8.99
    Durex Real Feel Condoms 14 Pack £16.99

wilf3564
    Participant

Goodness me, another fine selection of pretties.
    I would love to review the Meo XXL Vibrator but I’m sure that there will be pleanty of interest in it. So if there are more deserving peeps out there then I haven’t done a lube review for a while so one of the flavoured ones would be interesting.

I hope it isn’t a difficult pick for you this month.

Wilf xx

K
    Participant

Hey Cara!

I would love to try either the Bijoux Indiscrets burlesque pasties, the Poeme body paint, or the Afterglow massage candle.

Thanks!
    x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Strap_OnBanana: I didn’t receive your 2 reviews from the last round?

ShadyShania: I am awaiting a review for the System JO H2O Water Based Lube (Sample Tubes) from you.

Just a reminder that if you have outstanding reviews then I’m afraid you’re not eligible to participate in this round.

joanne.gemini
    Participant

Hi Cara

I’m happy to be considered for any of the following in order of preference:

– Nomi Tang Wild Rabbit in Pink with Nomi Tang water based lubricant (happy to do 2 separate reviews)

– Cal Exotics Booty Call Vibrating Anal Beads

– Toy Joy Cute Bella Vibrator

– XXL Vibrator (holy cow I’m not sure it will fit but I’m sure my sadistic Master will happily see!)

– Bijoux Indiscrets Sequin Burlesque Pasties

Crossing my fingers and toes for being picked 🙂

Thanks so much for sharing what you do.

Joanne x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Eliza93Marie: I am waiting on the Pjur Back Door Anal Lube and Pjur Man Xtend Cream reviews?

HystericalEM
    Participant

Im new around here, but I’d love to be considered to review one of the following:
    – Jimmyjane massage candle,
    – Bijoux body paint
    – Jo sorbet lube.
    All the best assigning items to everyone!

MinxyMischief
    Participant

Evening! Brrrr it’s chilly here tonight. We have SNOW!!! And it’s lying :

An interesting range of products this month. With such an interesting mix of products I would like to put myself forward for a mix of items.

The Nomi Tang looks like fun and would like to put it through it’s paces. Would be more than happy to test the lube with it.

The JimmyJane candle would be fun to try. Never did get round to trying any of the JimmyJane candles.

The Bijoux pasties. Just a shame they don’t have tassels and I could practice my twirling 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 58 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.