Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews March 2017: Pleasure Panel Round

This topic contains 70 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  dengru 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone – welcome to the new Pleasure Panel round!

Hope you’re all well and happy 🙂

Please take your time selecting what you’d like to review – I don’t even look at assigning products until tomorrow morning so there’s really no point rushing! It’s not first come first served – I will assign products tomorrow and publish the list as a reply.

Huge thanks to the generous adult product companies who have contributed products to this round in exchange for reviews here at CaraSutra.

Note: To enlarge any photo & see more detail, click on it and it will pop out. For more info on any product, click through the links where available.

Finally, please try not to be too sad if you don’t get what you selected as your top choice, or if you aren’t assigned anything at all. This isn’t an easy job but I try to be as fair as possible!

Thanks & have fun 🙂

PS: Keep up to date with all the news by signing up to my newsletter, the only place to find out when the next Pleasure Panel round will be.

– Cara

All Of The Things

Products Available For Review

Clonezone

Titus Basics Beaded Cock Rings 3 Pack £4.99

Titus Basics Donut Cock Rings 3 Pack £6.99

Titus Silicone Series Blue Cock Rings 3 Pack £6.99

Titus Leather Wrist Restraints £49.99

2x Cockolat Milk Chocolate Willies Box of 8 £6.99

2x Cockolat Dark Chocolate Willies Box of 8 £6.99

2x Cockolat White Chocolate Willies Box of 8 £6.99

Sheets of San Francisco Fluidproof Double Fitted Sheet £129.99

The Lube Bundles

Pack of 3 mini Swiss Navy Silicone Anal Lube & 3 mini Swiss Navy Premium Silicone Lube bottles.
    6 of either at Clonezone currently just £9.99.

I have 10x PACKS offer reviewers!
    Separate review for each type of lube (so, 2 reviews per pack) please. Thanks!
    Please note: They do NOT usually come in the white organza bags – they are my addition so please be aware in your reviewing that they’re not a Clonezone thing. 🙂 Thanks!

Aneros

Aneros Wipes – 25 Anti-bacterial Wipes $4.95

Aneros Sessions Water Based Lubricant 125ml Bottle, from $12.95

separate reviews for the above wipes + lube please but I don’t mind sending to the same reviewer

Aneros Evi Non-Vibrating Hands-Free vaginal/g-spot/clitoral stimulator $54.95

Aneros MGX Classic Prostate Massager $49.95

Aneros Helix Syn Prostate Massager $69.95

Please check out out the info through the links to ensure that these will be a comfortable size for you before you volunteer – especially the prostate toys. Thanks!

Rocks Off

Rocks Off Quest Vibrating Prostate Massager £24.99

Wicked Sensual Lubes – many thanks to Wicked Sensual Care

Wicked Hybrid Lube 120ml bottle (price/buy link tbc)

Wicked Aqua Lube 120ml bottle $9.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Candy Apple Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Vanilla Bean Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Cherry Cordial Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Mocha Java Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Salted Caramel Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Cinnamon Bun Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Wicked Aqua Pomegranate Flavoured Lube 60ml bottle $7.99 from SheVibe

Lube Sachets

Wicked Jelle Water Based Anal Lube 3ml sachet (a 4oz tube $10.99 from SheVibe)

Wicked Ultra Fragrance Free Silicone Lube 3ml sachet From $15.99 for a 2oz bottle from SheVibe

Wicked Toy Love Water Based Lube (glycerine & paraben free) 3ml sachet $10.99 for a 3.3oz pump-dispense bottle from SheVibe

Would prefer sending all three sachets to the same reviewer please, for three reviews in total. Thanks

Puspus
    Participant

Amazing!

I would LOVE to review and provide AMAZING photos for:

1. Aneros Evi Non-Vibrating Hands-Free vaginal/g-spot/clitoral stimulator $54.95
    2. Sheets of San Francisco Fluidproof Double Fitted Sheet £129.99

bonus. Aneros Helix Syn Prostate Massager $69.95
    or Aneros MGX Classic Prostate Massager $49.95

I promise to provide a honest and well rounded review <3

have a great time choosing what goes to who <3<3<3

Candysnatch
    Participant

Hi Cara!

Loads of lovely lube flavours this month! I’d love to review either the Sheets of San Francisco Sheet, Cherry Cordial Wicked Aqua flavoured lube or the Titus Wrist Restraints if at all possible.

As always thanks so much for the opportunity.

Debs x

captainmeow
    Participant

I have a double bed, my partner and I are always laying down towels or trying to figure out how not to wet the sheets, and we love all things dark chocolate, so
    1. Sheets of San Francisco Fluidproof Double Fitted Sheet
    2. Cockolat Dark Chocolate Willies Box of 8

Thanks for the opportunity! 🙂

Edit: Not volunteering for this because I couldn’t do it justice, but I’m already looking forward to reading the review of the non-vibrating stimulator! Looks really interesting!

TangledLover
    Participant

Hi Cara

Interesting selection, We would love to try either the:

Titus Leather Wrist Restraints
    Aneros Evi Non-Vibrating Hands-Free vaginal/g-spot/clitoral stimulator

Many Thanks

Strapon_banana
    Participant

Hi Cara

Would love to review

Sheets of San Francisco Fluidproof Double Fitted Sheet

Ive admired these for a while now

xx

shadyshania
    Participant

Hi Cara

I would love to review either the leather wrist restrains or the clitoral stimulator please 🙂

Many thanks

Shania

Natandtom
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Happy to review the following:

1. Aneros Wipes – 25 Anti-bacterial Wipes $4.95 /Aneros Sessions Water Based Lubricant 125ml Bottle, from $12.95 (I could do the seperate reviews for these items)

2. Pack of 3 mini Swiss Navy Silicone Anal Lube & 3 mini Swiss Navy Premium Silicone Lube bottles.

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Natandtom.

poppycat22
    Participant

Hi
    I’d really love to review the Aneros Evi please, it sounds pure genius!
    Thanks

kittycat102
    Participant

Hi Cara!

I’d love the opportunity to test either the Aneros Evi Non-Vibrating Hands-Free vaginal/g-spot/clitoral stimulator or the . Cockolat Milk Chocolate Willies Box of 8.

Thank you! 🙂

stickywicket
    Participant

Hi Cara thanks for another ace selection. I have some good experience of aneros toys as you know from some of my reviews so I’d like to be considered for the helix syn please. Also the rocks off quest ansl vibe looks quite interesting. Happy to review any lube as well for you. Thanks 🙂 xx

VoluptuousVixen
    Participant

I’d really love to put the Sheets of San Francisco through its paces, with some wax play, gushing and sploshing. It’s been a while since I last volunteered.

Bondage god1
    Participant

Hi cara.
    I would like to be considered for Titus Basics Beaded Cock Rings 3 Pack£4.99

Titus Basics Donut Cock Rings 3 Pack£6.99

Titus Silicone Series Blue Cock Rings 3 Pack £6.99

Titus Leather Wrist Restraints £49.99

Many thanks for the opportunity and I will provide a honest review of selected.
    Many thanks
    Bondage God

K
    Participant

Hey Cara!

Love the cute organza baggies — Clonezone should totally make that a thing.

I would love to get a chance to review either the Aneros Evi or the Titus cuffs. Thank you!

(also lol at phallic confectionary, definitely gives this round some variety)

sum sub
    Participant

Evening, just finalising my last review, and am hoping that doesn’t stop you considering me for the SoSF Double Fitted Sheet 🙂
    thankies

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 71 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.