Introduce yourself here

Home Forums Fun Chat Say hi Introduce yourself here

Tagged: 

This topic contains 76 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Kikka_jennie 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya!

I’m Cara, welcome to my site and forum – a few of you will know each other already but feel free to give a little more info about you…

Online name
    Age (optional!)
    Sex blogger, sex toy reviewer, both or neither?
    Are you in a relationship, single etc

If you want to give a bit more in-depth info feel free to say your preferences, vanilla, kinky, bdsm newbie, fetish veteran, straight, bi, bi-curious, gay, lesbian etc …

It’s up to you πŸ™‚ Or just wave and say hi!

So yes I’m Cara Sutra
    I live in the UK (lincolnshire) and I’m over 30 (coughs). I identify as a woman, bisexual and very kinky. I’m in a relationship with my man, and I have two kids…
    I’m a sex blogger and sex toy reviewer, and love blogging.

Can’t wait to hear all about YOU !

-Cara xxx

Ali
    Participant

Ohh, shiny new forum!

To answer your questions…

I’m Ali.
    I’m female.
    I live in the UK, the North West of England to be more specific.
    I’m a sex toy reviewer, my website is called Ali’s Addiction.
    I’m in a long distance relationship.
    I consider myself to be vanilla but I have a curiosity for kink.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

~waves~ Great to have you here πŸ™‚

The other forum’s content is still accessible, through the archives here btw πŸ™‚

So exciting though! I think it’s much nicer. feel free to add any threads you like!

PropertyOfPotter
    Participant

Online name: Popsy, POP, Potter, or something similar πŸ˜‰
    Country you live in: US
    Age (optional!): 26
    Sex blogger, sex toy reviewer, both or neither?: More of a sex toy reviewer (website is here), but would like to get back into sex blogging more when time allows
    Are you in a relationship, single etc.: I’m married

We’re not into BDSM, but get a little kinky here and there.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Popsy πŸ™‚ Good to have you here. Thanks for joining in πŸ™‚

xxx

Heather_Osborne
    Participant

Hi all!
    Online name: Heather
    Country you live in: Scotland
    Age (optional!): 27
    Sex blogger, sex toy reviewer, both or neither? I’m an erotica author
    Are you in a relationship, single etc. Married πŸ™‚

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Heather! Welcome aboard πŸ˜€ xxx

xxxgxstringxxx
    Participant

Hi everyone, my names Gina
    I’m a 33 year old married bisexual mum of 5.
    I live in Skegness in Lincolnshire, UK..
    I used to use my spare time to review sex toys and write about the naughty thought that go off in my head, after accidentally finding myself pregnant with baby number 5 I lost my self and for the last 9 months she has consumed all of my spare time but I NEED MY SEXY BACK!! With Her friendlyness, advice and encouragement Cara was the person who helped me find my sexual self through a previous forum a few years ago so I thought this will be a good place to start again..
    I’m far from vanilla and into pretty much anything and if not I’m willing to give it go my favourite saying is “try everything twice” first time to see if you like it and then try again just to make sure..
    I guess I’m kind of switch as I love to be dominated and get my kicks trying to please but then again I also love to dominate but I think I take a little too much pleasure out of seeing my hubby squirm :-/..
    Anyway that is me hope to get to know you all soon

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Oh hey! Im Abbey πŸ™‚
    Im a mum to a very lovely little boy well when he wants to be..
    Im 21 and I would like to say im fully straight but I havent experimented ..yet!
    I live in South wales!
    Im not blogging yet its a work in progress but so much to do Im so busy atm so its not really going anywhere. I review bits here and there for people:)
    Im in a relationship with a rather yummy skater looking 28 year old dude called Rich!:)

I switch between things. Sometimes Im kinky then other times Im vanilla. I have few fetishes including collarbones, Forceful Play, Being Sub and a Mistress for my other half. Erm..Thats it from me for now! Im meant to be doing a uni essay due today but got distracted..And Im using my mobile internet which when my partner sees how much I have gone over on the allowance by hes probs going to punish me like the sir he is ;).

Will be back as soon as the internets is on!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ahh so good to see you again GString – have missed you! Congrats on baby number 5 yes that was a bit of a shock! A lovely one though.

Thanks for your kind words about me – let’s get you back feeling sexy and ready to go again asap. Like I mentioned on Twitter I think we could all use a lil mini-break to get our mojo back!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Abbey! Welcome to the new look forum – good to have you here πŸ™‚

Hope you’re ok – oh dear hope he doesn’t spank you too hard for going over the web allowance lol

InquisitiveClam
    Participant

I’m Inquisitive Clam. I’m a heterosexual female from the United States. I’m 30 years old, and I’ve been reviewing sex toys as a hobby since 2011. I started my blog, Sex Toy Reviews for Experimental Fuckers, and posted my first review in December 2013. I’d say that I’m both a reviewer and a blogger. I’ve been engaged since 2009, and my fiance is 36 years old. We met online on MySpace in 2006. We are monogamous and mostly vanilla, but I have a small kinky streak. I like bondage and spanking. I enjoy being restrained, wearing nipple clamps, and want to explore impact play, so I’ve become more interested in toys like floggers and paddles.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya and welcome! Great to have you here. Love your site and your reviews πŸ™‚

Hope you enjoy it here! I think it will be great once it gets more known about, and it’s a place where people/bloggers etc can be free to share their links and opinions etc without it being overshadowed by a shop company staff ‘chaperone’ feel! if you see what I mean xxx

InquisitiveClam
    Participant

Aw, thank you, Cara! I’m happy that you read my reviews. I’m excited about posting my first HedoVibes Review Roundup today.

I definitely think I’ll enjoy it here. The reviewer/blogger community is really open.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ah HedoVibes is so cool – a great idea.
    Look forward to chatting more – and reading your blogs.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.