Hi Pleasure Panel! Are you due a reward?

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Hi Pleasure Panel! Are you due a reward?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KurosakiKun 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hey everyone – I must confess I have been rather rubbish at keeping up with reviewer rewards lately – so I wanted to check if there’s any outstanding and I can get them sent out asap.

Please take a look where you’re at on the Leaderboard and let me know if you received the reward for that tier. Comment here or email, I don’t mind 🙂

If reviewers could let me know when they reach a new tier (and therefore when a reward is due) it would be really handy – don’t feel like you’re being rude, you’ll be saving me having to remember (& probably forgetting!) to check!

Thanks everyone!

KurosakiKun
    Participant

I’m up to Turbo Reviewer and haven’t had a mug! I didn’t realise until you posted this, how marvellous. 😀😀

Leila_K_
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I’m now a Turbo reviewer, the reward is a mug! Woohoo! 🙂

DukeofMonroth
    Participant

Wow…Turbo for me too, wasn’t really paying attention. If you could slip a Butt Stuff (is hotter than this brew) mug in one of the pleasure panel packages that’d be great! Thanks!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Duke of Monroth – no problem, I’ll arrange that for you. It comes directly from the manufacturer/printer so I buy on demand rather than having a stock here.

KurosakiKun and Leila_K – which style of mug would you like, please? Then I can get those ordered for you 🙂

Thanks

Leila_K_
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I would like (To live is to write about sexy toys) mug.

Thank you 🙂

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Leila! Will get that ordered for you, it will come direct form the printer/supplier

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

OK Leila_K and DukeofMonroth – your mugs are now being made & will soon be en route to you! 🙂
    Yay

KurosakiKun
    Participant

My other cups a tenga! 🤣

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.