February 2019 Pleasure Panel Round

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews February 2019 Pleasure Panel Round

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

WELCOME TO THE FEBRUARY 2019 PLEASURE PANEL ROUND!

Hi everyone! Hope you’re ready for this month’s round.

As always, a massive thank you to the sex toy shops who provided various products for the team to review. Plus a big thank you to the Pleasure Panel members who submitted their reviews in time for the previous round – this is such an enormous help in many ways.

Please note that the Pleasure Panel rounds are open to Cara Sutra Patrons only, who have already emailed me their first sex toy review to be published at carasutra.com.

Note to Pleasure Panel reviewers: Feel free to add secondary items such as lube/massage oil/condoms/accessory (ie. a smaller item) as well as your first choice, I know they’re not really ‘first choice’ items and I appreciate if people can provide reviews for these things along with something else.

Please try to avoid only volunteering for one item if at all possible – each round seems to have one or two ‘most popular’ pieces and I can’t please everyone. If you have a couple of backup options it really helps, and saves us all time.

Become A Cara Sutra Patron

Click to pledge and become eligible for future Pleasure Panel rounds:

monthly PLEASURE PANEL ROUND

Round Rules

Previous rules all still apply:

• Your reviews need to be at least 500 words, and I’m going to need at least a few clear and well-lit photos (I’ve been receiving an increasing number of ill-shot, dark and fuzzy photos which seem rushed, tbh) of the item from different angles, out of the box. This gives our readers a ‘real life’ view of the product, rather than yet another page of box pics!
    • If you’re a brand new reviewer, please select a lower value item until we’ve built up a few more reviews from you. These are usually items like lubes and small vibes. Hopefully you can understand that I won’t be sending high value sex toys to someone who is a complete stranger to me and to the Pleasure Panel project.

Here we go…

All The Things

A smaller round this time…

This is firstly because I’ve been waiting on many outstanding reviews from the team. As previously mentioned, companies are reluctant to send new items if the items they’ve already sent haven’t received the promised reviews. Which is understandable. Keeping to the deadline each month really matters. For everyone involved.

Secondly, and linked to this, I’m keen to get everything from previous rounds into review homes for timely reviews.

Thanks everyone – let’s do this!

Click on any image in this post to pop it out full-size

From Previous Rounds

Nexus Prostate Massager Doxy 3 Attachment £35

Lovehoney Seduce Me Push Up Bra in Small £19.99

1x HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook £4.99

The Ultimate Guide To Sex Through Pregnancy And Motherhood by Madison Young (Book) £3.44 (Amazon.com & Amazon UK)

Lovehoney Classic Silicone Beginner’s Butt Plug Small £12.99 (not in usual retail packaging as was from the Lovehoney Advent Calendar)

Lovehoney Unwrap Me Men’s Thong £7.99 (but in Gold/Black, not Red/Black. Not in usual retail packaging as was from the Lovehoney Advent Calendar)

Lovehoney Oh Sex Bomb Sexy Surprise Bath Bomb For Him £14.99

Lovehoney Oh Kiss Me Lipstick Vibrator £14.99

Triton Steel Sperm Stopper Glans Ring 25mm £14.99

GYM 004 Original Old School Jockstrap Heather Grey Small £16.99

GYM 002 Original Gym Jockstrap Black Medium £14.99

Spurt Premium Silicone Lubricant 20ml £3.99 (x3 available)

Spurt Premium Water Based Lubricant 20ml £2.99 (x1 available)

EXSENS Pure Aqua Water Based Personal Lubricant 70ml $12

EXSENS Aloe Vera Water Based Lube 70ml $12

EXSENS Play Fresh Ginger Lychee Flavour Arousal Gel 15ml $21

EXSENS Warming Coconut Flavour Gourmet Massage Oil 50ml $20

So Divine

So Divine Glorious Real Skin Feel Pink Silicone Dildo (rep has confirmed as 100% silicone) £29.99

So Divine Afternoon Delight Bullet Vibrator £13.99

So Divine Whole Lotta Love Bullet Vibrator £10.99

So Divine Prosecco Lubricant (vegan friendly) £7.99

Lovehoney

Lovehoney Oh Sexploration Vouchers: 52 Weeks Of Adventures £7.99

Shinesty

Please be clear about which size you require! I only have the sizes listed. Thanks!

Shinesty Call Me Kitty Cat Thong (Medium – 28.5″-31″ waist – approx UK size 10-12) $14.99

Shinesty Call Me Kitty Cat Thong (Large – 31″-33.5″ waist – approx UK size 14-16)

Shinesty Call Me Kitty Cat Thong (XL – 33.5″-37.5″ waist – approx UK size 16-18)

Shinesty Croc-O-Dong Boxers (Large – 34″-36″ Waist) $24.99

Shinesty Croc-O-Dong Boxers (XL – 38″-40″ Waist)

Shinesty Croc-O-Dong Boxers (XXL – 42″-44″ Waist)

Contains affiliate links

Edger
    Participant

Hi there,

Some interesting items this month.

Would love to try any of the So Divine dildo but failing that either if the So Divine vibrators. If possible I wouldn’t mind doing the coconut massage oil as an add on if that helps.

Edger

Married2Sexy
    Participant

Cara,

We would enjoy reviewing either the

So Divine Glorious Real Skin Feel Pink Silicone Dildo

Or the

Lovehoney Classic Silicone Beginner’s Butt Plug Small

Thanks,
    Mike (Married2sexy)

MMPlay
    Participant

Good evening, Cara,

Happy February Panel Day. We would like to try and review these items, please.

Nexus Prostate Massager Doxy 3 Attachment

Lovehoney Classic Silicone Beginner’s Butt Plug Small

Lovehoney Oh Sex Bomb Sexy Surprise Bath Bomb For Him

So Divine Afternoon Delight Bullet Vibrator

EXSENS Warming Coconut Flavour Gourmet Massage Oil

Thank you!

MMPlay
    Michael and Marci

Married2Sexy
    Participant

Another option for us would be the

Lovehoney Oh Sexploration Vouchers: 52 Weeks Of Adventures

Thanks,
    Mike (Married2sexy)

MMPlay
    Participant

Cara, Turns out we don’t have the Doxy 3 that this attachment goes with, so we can’t try the
    Nexus Prostate Massager Doxy 3 Attachment. Oops. We will try any of the arousal gels or massage oils that need reviewing. And any of our original selections as noted from above, as you choose.

Lovehoney Classic Silicone Beginner’s Butt Plug Small

Lovehoney Oh Sex Bomb Sexy Surprise Bath Bomb For Him

EXSENS Warming Coconut Flavour Gourmet Massage Oil

Marci and Mike
    MMplay

Miss Scarlet
    Participant

Hi Cara

I’d love to review

Lovehoney Oh Kiss Me Lipstick Vibrator

Or either or the So Divine Bullet vibrators

Thanks

MS X

Louise Lace
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I’m happy to volunteer for any of the following:

Lovehoney Oh Kiss Me Lipstick Vibrator £14.99

EXSENS Pure Aqua Water Based Personal Lubricant70ml $12

EXSENS Aloe Vera Water Based Lube 70ml $12

Shinesty Call Me Kitty Cat Thong (Medium – 28.5″-31″ waist – approx UK size 10-12) $14.99

So Divine Glorious Real Skin Feel Pink Silicone Dildo (rep has confirmed as 100% silicone) £29.99

I can review more than one product if it would help get some of the older items reviewed and published.

Thanks
    Lou x

Tim Cash
    Participant

Hi Cara

Please could we be considered for

Lovehoney Oh Sexploration Vouchers: 52 Weeks Of Adventures

So Divine Whole Lotta Love Bullet Vibrator

Thank you!

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

wow some awesome stuff on here!Thank you for sorting these and I look forward to seeing some of the items and reviews by others!

Happy to review any or multiple
    – So Divine Glorious Real Skin Feel Pink Silicone Dildo
    – cat thong xl size
    – EXSENS Play Fresh Ginger Lychee Flavour Arousal Gel
    – EXSENS Aloe Vera Water Based Lube
    – Lovehoney Classic Silicone Beginner’s Butt Plug Small

Thank you

BarginHunta
    Participant

Hi Cara, and to all the fellow Pleasure Panellers (I guess that’s what we are collectively known as…. right?)

It amazing how this is classed as a small round, yet there are still so many interesting things. Hopefully this time around there will be people of the appropriate shapes, sizes, and interests for some of the items that have been around for a little while.

For us personally, we would love to review So Divine Glorious Real Skin Feel Pink Silicone Dildo

I’m also happy to review a pair of the Shinesty Croc-O-Dong Boxers, size LARGE (in addition to the dildo if it will help) – they look a bit funny, but interesting none the less 🙂

If you are looking for some shorter reviews to sweep up some of the smaller items I’m sure we could also do reviews for one or more of the following items as add-ons if you wish:

– HNRX ES Double Trigger Hook
    – EXSENS Pure Aqua Water Based Personal Lubricant 70ml
    – EXSENS Aloe Vera Water Based Lube 70ml
    – Spurt Premium Water Based Lubricant 20ml

Obviously if other people want these items send them their way, but if you are looking for homes for some of these smaller items we are happy to cover them this month.

Thanks!

Mr & Mrs BH

GayonTuesdays
    Participant

Hey Cara,
    I have some people who write guest posts on my blog interested in reviewing if thats okay? They are still under my blog domain, but if its not okay I understand. I noticed there are some pair pleasure panel people so I figured I would ask, because I picked up a major project so Ill be busy with those. 🙂

-CALL ME KITTY CAT | KITTEN WOMENS THONG size Large

-Lovehoney Unwrap Me Men’s Thong

-THE CROC-O-DONG | MEN’S GATOR BALL HAMMOCK BOXER BRIEFS. Size L or XL

I will have to send them over to America this time if you dont mind, if its too much just send them to me and Ill pass it along. If all of this is okay. Let me know

Thanks Cara

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Hey

Will happily review any of the left over Exsens brand stuff as all the stuff i reviewed last month was amazing
    Also would love a chance at the SO Divine Dildo. Never used one before!

Sexploration vouchers, Lipstick Vibrator and either of the SO Divine Bullets.

Thanks again 🙂

KurosakiKun
    Participant

Hi Cara,

Would love to help out with the earlier round left overs, could do a quick turn around on the

Triton Sperm Stopper Glans Ring 25mm

Thanks for the chance!

JustJess
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I hope the running is going well this week!

I’d love to test any of these please:
    So Divine Whole Lotta Love Bullet Vibrator

Sorry I can’t do any of the lubes/gels 🙁 they all seem to have glycerine and I don’t react well to it. I hope you manage to find a home for them all xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.