Fancy a summer read? Summer Heat Antho Reviewer Required…

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Fancy a summer read? Summer Heat Antho Reviewer Required…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

A new e-book is available for review by a member of the Pleasure Panel:

Summer Heat Erotic Anthology

This erotic anthology is due for release on the 24th June. The buy page is accessible on Amazon now in order for reviews to be placed etc.

The erotic anthology is called Summer Heat and contains 17 short (between 5 and 10k each) stories of steamy summer-themed romance. The stories are widely varied, including a couple of fantasy stories, one historical and a couple of M/F/M as well as M/F stories. The common thread between them, of course, is love being celebrated in the steamy heat of summer.

What makes this anthology unique is that all of the authors here have come from the world of fanfiction, where they are all recognised as among the best writers fandom has to offer. Amazon bestselling author Caitlyn Lynch, who got her start writing in fandom, started Shenanigans Press, dedicated to helping these incredibly talented writers make the leap from fandom to mainstream. Summer Heat is the third anthology from Shenanigans Press after the well-received Stocking Stuffers and Red Hots.

Please let me know your preferred format (EPUB, MOBI or PDF) when you volunteer below for the advance reader’s copy. Usual terms apply; minimum 300 words review required (as many words as you like over that!) and please submit your review to me via email.

Thanks team!

-Cara

NaughtyNerd
    Participant

If you don’t have others volunteering who reviewed books for you before i would love to. It would brighten up my train journey to work!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Naughty Nerd – sure! I’ll arrange for that to be sent directly to you by the publishing rep, if that’s ok?

Oh, and which format would you like?

Thanks

NaughtyNerd
    Participant

Hi, that would be great! PDF would be perfect thanks.

Exciting!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks NN! I’ve asked the publisher to send that across to you.

Hope it’s brilliant! Thanks again 🙂

DukeofMonroth
    Participant

We can review a copy that is compatible with Kindle, so I guess mobi format. Does the review need to be submitted before the 24th? And sorry for sending the same email. My mistake!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi DukeofMonroth – just need one reviewer per book unless stated, so NaughtyNerd got in there with this one first.

Thanks anyway!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.