E-books for review from Charlotte Howard

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-books for review from Charlotte Howard

This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Pleasure Panel 🙂

Erotic author Charlotte Howard has offered some of her lovely books for the team to review! Please click through the titles for more info/buy links.

A Different Kind of Therapy – ePub or PDF

Blurb:

Psychology student Hayley has always been intrigued by sexual fetishes, so when the chance to be mentored by renowned sexual therapist, Adrian De Silva comes up, she jumps at the chance. It soon becomes apparent that the kind of therapy Adrian offers is far from mainstream, and Hayley is introduced to the world of domination therapy. As her training begins, Hayley finds herself falling for her boss and dreaming of being his submissive. Then she meets her new client, and it is Hayley who must be the dominant one.

Will Hayley take to her new role? And how will her personal feelings affect her work? Can Hayley really provide A Different Kind of Therapy?

Be Warned: BDSM, spanking, sex toys, whipping

Taking Care of Leah – ePub or PDF

Blurb:

English teacher Leah Beauchamp works with teenagers every day, but when she’s around sexy Ty Sinclair, she’s left feeling like one herself.

After escaping a bad relationship, Leah Beauchamp moves in with her pregnant sister and brother-in-law. Working as an English teacher, she spends her time lusting after the hot caretaker Ty Sinclair. But it’s not until a drunken encounter at the end of the school year that she realizes it might be so much more.

They decide to embark on a new relationship over the summer holidays. Then Ty’s preferences for BDSM come to the surface. Intrigued, Leah allows herself to be educated by her new lover. But after a house party goes horribly wrong, more secrets are revealed and Leah is left questioning how she truly feels.

Can Leah accept who Ty really is? Can she ignore his past? What about her own? Can she overcome her fears and concerns and relinquish control, or will their hot summer romance fizzle out once autumn arrives?

The Final Straight – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

April Miller works for her best-friend, Max Knight on his livery and competition yard. Their friendship has withstood many turbulent times, and while April is deeply in love with Max, she is also aware of his womanising ways and has refused to succumb to his flirtatious charms. When her ex, AJ, suddenly comes back with a business proposal, April finds herself torn between the two men.

Seven Dirty Words – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

Paige Holmes hides herself in a masculine world in a desperate attempt to remain safe.
    Just as she is ready to face her fears and her past, she finds herself torn between Matt Jackson and Vance Ellery: handsome, rich, and safe – or handsome, rich, and dangerous?
    Which will she choose?
    The one who appears to be the most perfect, or the one who makes her use all Seven Dirty Words?

Four Letter Words – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

Paige Holmes has made her choice. But as she begins to get her life back on track, she also starts to question her decision.
    Then, the letters arrive. When Paige finds herself in trouble once again, she must decide who she can trust.
    Will she go back to the one she denied, or will she stand by her choice?
    Love and lust are, after all, both Four Letter Words.

One Night in Edinburgh – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

Chloe Shard has travelled to Edinburgh to meet up with a potential client, and has just twenty-four hours to convince them to sign her contract. But when she meets the delicious Ethan, he proves to be so much more than an enticing distraction. It’s not long before Chloe has some life changing decisions to make, and less than a day to make them.

One Night in Aberdeen – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

Imogen Pearce is a single mum of four children and fast approaching 40, she works at Ryedale Incorporated where she has to battle a younger and smarter generation to get to where she wants to go. If that means taking on the account of Cherry and Sean Rubin’s adult shop, then she will. But what happens when Imogen discovers the private club that they run at the back? And what happens when she realizes she knows quite a few members?

The Black Door – ePub, PDF or mobi

Blurb:

Imogen Pearce is a single mum of four children and fast approaching 40, she works at Ryedale Incorporated where she has to battle a younger and smarter generation to get to where she wants to go. If that means taking on the account of Cherry and Sean Rubin’s adult shop, then she will. But what happens when Imogen discovers the private club that they run at the back? And what happens when she realizes she knows quite a few members?

Please let me know in the comments if you can provide a review for one of the above books. Usual terms apply; minimum 300 words review required (as many words as you like over that!) and please submit your review to me via email.

Thanks team!

-Cara

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Could I review a different kind of therapy? I study psychology so could be interesting!

delilahxx
    Participant

Hi Cara

I’d like to review The Black Door if possible.

Or Taking Care of Leah

Thanks 😊

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi FesureMaybe and Delilahxx… thanks for commenting and volunteering! I need to know which format you’d like before I send off the emails to Charlotte requesting she sends you the books?

Thanks

delilahxx
    Participant

Hi Cara, I’d like the PDF format please.

Thanks

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Oh someone else had requested The Black Door via email, is Taking Care of Leah ok instead? Thanks 🙂

Candysnatch
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I’ll happily review Seven Dirty Words if it’s still available!

Debs x

delilahxx
    Participant

That’s fine Cara. I’ll have the PDF format please 😊

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

delilahxx – great! Email sent

CandySnatch – I need to know what format to request from Charlotte? Thanks

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ok so by my records, the following books are still available for review:

The Final Straight
    Four Letter Words
    One Night in Aberdeen
    One Night in Edinburgh

Please remember to state which format you’d like then I can request it from the author without delay

Thanks everyone! 🙂

shadyshania
    Participant

Hi

Can I review Four Letter Words in ePub please?

Many thanks

Shania

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi shadyshania – sure! I’ll send the emails now 🙂

Thanks!

FesureMaybe
    Participant

Just writing up my other reviews. Was there anything left for review?x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya Fesure Maybe

Got your email, thanks! There’s:

The Final Straight
    One Night in Aberdeen
    One Night in Edinburgh

Which would you like to review?

Thanks! 🙂

FesureMaybe
    Participant

The final straight would be good 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.