E-Book For Review: Vanilla Extract by Louisa Berry

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-Book For Review: Vanilla Extract by Louisa Berry

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

New e-book available for review:

Vanilla Extract by Louisa Berry

Amazon UK | Amazon.com | Paperback from 3P Publishing

Blurb

Vanilla Extract tells the journey of self and sexual discovery of Lou; a middle aged mother and recent divorcee. She joins a sex site and suddenly finds she can choose any type of naughty experience she so desires. Once her appetite begins to be nourished, Lou finds she insatiably wants to explore more and more.

Vanilla Extract has safety tips for the budding swinger as well as hilarious moments you just couldn’t make up. So is the lifestyle that Lou adopts and acclimatises to very easily.

There’s adventures and misadventures, but all have their own lessons that Lou is keen to recall to anyone else embarking on such a journey.

A recent Amazon review

If you’d like to review this book please reply below. It’s available in e-format (.mobi), to be sent to the willing reviewer via email.

Remember that book reviews don’t count against you with regards to future Pleasure Panel rounds – I don’t mind if you have outstanding book reviews when the next round happens as I know they can take a while to read and review. As long as you DO get the review over to me eventually!

As usual I need a minimum 300 word review for the book once you’ve read it, preferably 600+ to be thorough.

Thanks everyone!

Affiliate links used in this post

shadyshania
    Participant

Hi Cara

Happy to review this one.

Many thanks

Shania

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya!

Thanks so much! I’ll arrange this for you.

LadyKAfterDark
    Participant

I would love to review this book.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Sorry – only one reviewer required per book, and ShadyShania volunteered.

There will be more books available to review in the near future.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.