E-Book for Review! Symphony Amore: Erotic Stories of Love and Music

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-Book for Review! Symphony Amore: Erotic Stories of Love and Music

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  C.Poly 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello everyone

Who would like to review a new anthology published by Sexy Little Pages? The book is entitled Symphony Amore: Erotic Stories of Love and Music and is edited by Jordan Monroe.

Links

Amazon UK
    Amazon USA

The book is available as epub, mobi or PDF; please comment with which one you’d prefer when volunteering.

Symphony Amore: Erotic Stories of Love and Music
    Edited by Jordan Monroe | Published by Sexy Little Pages

Blurb

From deep DJ beats and dimly lit bars to sensual solos and classical crescendos, Symphony Amore introduces you to a dazzling range of musical performances.

In this collection of nine stories, there is a broad spectrum of musicians from all sections of the orchestra and beyond. Immerse yourself in tale of conductors and concert-goers, romantic encounters and hard-hitting BDSM play, and embrace the diverse cast that you’ll meet.

Music truly is the universal language and these stories by Rosalía Zizzo, Charlotte French, Rebecca Chase, Genevive Chamblee, Jordan Monroe, Laura Callender, Sionna Fox, Elizabeth Coldwell, and Nanisi Barrett D’Arnuk will give you hours of reading pleasure.

Buy Pages:

Amazon.com

Amazon UK

If you’d like to review this book please reply below (with your preferred format). As usual I need a minimum 300 word review (it can be as long as you like though!) once you’ve finished reading.

Thanks!

C.Poly
    Participant

Does the review need to be published on Amazon or on your personal blog?

Livvy_Libertine
    Participant

I’m totally interested in an epub format of this to review Cara! Sounds like a great read.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

All Pleasure Panel reviews are only for publication at carasutra.com.

Thanks Livvy, I’ll arrange that for you.

C.Poly
    Participant

Cara, I knew that. I’m interested.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi C.Poly, I thought you were asking where the review would be published?

The book is being reviewed by Livvy, but there will be more available soon. Thanks for your interest.

C.Poly
    Participant

I was. I have gotten turned around and confused. My apologies. I’ll keep my eye open!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.