E-book For Review: Mine, by Tanya Chris

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-book For Review: Mine, by Tanya Chris

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

Who would like to read and review this newly released e-book, please?

Mine, by Tanya Chris

Blurb

Amanda’s not loving life in her new home town. Her roommate is a weepy hermit, the rock climbing gym is substandard, and she hasn’t whipped anyone in months. So when an odd encounter leads her to believe that Derek—the good-looking, sweet-tempered climber every woman wants but no woman gets—is a submissive, she’s ready to take control and give him a night to remember.

There’s something special about Amanda, something that’s been calling to Derek ever since he met her, even if he doesn’t understand what it is. He’s yearning to give her everything she needs, until he finds out that what she needs is for him to submit. Derek is strong, smart, and well-adjusted. Why would he get down on his knees for a woman? And why is he just now realizing that that’s what he’s always wanted to do?

Derek may be new to BDSM, but Amanda’s new to relationships. Neither one of them knows whether a Domme with a grudge against the world and a man who’s surprised to learn he’s a submissive can make love work, but they both know what they want: someone to call Mine.

Excerpt

He took her coat from her. Beneath it she wore the tank she’d been climbing in: blue tie-dyed cotton with wide straps that plunged where his eyes shouldn’t go.

“Will you be warm enough? I could get you a sweatshirt.” Then he wouldn’t have to worry about corralling his eyes. He hung his own jacket next to hers, not minding the cool air on his bare arms. He’d only just managed to think down his reoccurring erection. A chill wouldn’t hurt.

“Come here,” she said, not answering the question, as she often didn’t.

Since she seemed to prefer it when he kept quiet, he kept quiet. He moved towards her. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground.

“Sorry, I …”

“Neil,” she said, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

“Neil who?”

She stepped back from him, the confusion on her face mirroring the confusion he felt. Something had gone wrong, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. Her face expressed a vulnerability that tore into him. Somehow he’d both disappointed and alarmed her.

He stepped towards her and she stepped back again, shaking her head at him, lifting a hand as though to physically stop him. He stopped.

“What did I do?”

“Nothing. You didn’t do anything.”

She turned her back on him and ran a hand through her hair, pulling the headband free. She went to where he’d hung up her coat and stuffed the headband into a pocket, then massaged her temples with both hands. When she turned to him, her hair stood out around her face like he’d never seen it before. The wild tumble of silky curls surrounding her round features lent a softness to her solemn expression.

“You got anything to drink? I could use a drink.”

Praise for Mine

“50 Shades of Grey is a horrible introduction to BDSM with a lot of abuse and disrespect. This book, however, is a fantastic introduction with a lot of promotion for trust and self-care.”

“Finished this last night, and I absolutely loved it! Derek continues to be a sweet and loving character, and I was really surprised by how taken with Amanda’s character I was. I absolutely adore strong women who know exactly what they want.”

“The ending was appropriate and flowed with the rest of the story. It was well written and had a good emotional punch. It tied up loose ends and leaves you feeling that the story has ended. You can imagine Amanda and Derek are going to be great.”

“Amanda and Derek are unapologetic. They are more close to real people than characters in a book. They don’t ask to be loved in the book, they ask to be understood. And most of the time, Amanda doesn’t ask for either.”

“Probably one of the BEST erotica books that I have read. The story has layers. The characters have layers. It is so rich and complex that I couldn’t stop reading.”

About the Author

Tanya writes in a variety of romantic and erotic genres, being an avid follower of many of these genres herself. Some of her favorites are M/M romance, MFM threesomes, and BDSM with male submissives.

Tanya lives in New England with her boyfriend and her cat and has participated in many of the activities about which she writes, but not all of them. It’s left to the reader to decide which are which.

Author website

Buy on Amazon UK

Buy on Amazon.com

If you’d like to review this ebook, please reply below confirming which format you’d like, PDF, .mobi or ePub.

Remember that book reviews don’t count against you with regards to future Pleasure Panel rounds – I know they can take a while to read and review.
    As long as you DO get the review over to me as soon as you’re able!

As usual I need a minimum 300 word review for the book once you’ve read it, preferably 600+ to be thorough.

Thanks everyone!

Affiliate links used in this post

K
    Participant

Hello Cara! I am keen for a .epub please =)

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello K!

Ok sure, I’ll arrange that for you. Thanks so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.