E-Book For Review: Looking for Love by Cindee Bartholomew

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-Book For Review: Looking for Love by Cindee Bartholomew

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Petra Pan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Pleasure Panel!

Would someone be able to review the e-book below, please? I have it in PDF version.

Looking for Love by Cindee Bartholomew

Amazon UK | Amazon.com

Blurb:

Bestselling Author Jessika Klide comes out of the proverbial pen name closet to offer a contemporary, steamy, version of her scorching, panty-melting, hot romance series. Siri’s Saga will make you laugh and cry, lust and love. It’s full of humor and sexy banter between an alpha male and a confident woman. It’s full of thrilling twists and turns you won’t see coming. It’s unique. There’s nothing else like it!

Come take a walk on the wild side and enjoy Siri and Aurei as their thunderous journey takes them from Vegas, to Alabama, Italy and back to Vegas.

Ultimate seduction and ultimate discipline clash for one hell of an explosive tale.

If you’d like to review this book please reply below.

Remember that books don’t count towards reviews you *must* get in before the next round – I don’t mind if you have outstanding book reviews when the next round happens as I know they can take a while to read and review.

As usual I need a minimum 300 word review for the book (it can be as long as you like though!) once you’ve finished reading.

Thanks everyone!

Affiliate links used in this post

Petra Pan
    Participant

I’d be happy to read and review this book ☺️

PP x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Petra Pan! I’ll send that too you now.

Thanks again! Hope you enjoy

Petra Pan
    Participant

Thanks, looking forward to reading it! x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.