E-Book For Review: Hidden Embers by Jane Burrelli

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-Book For Review: Hidden Embers by Jane Burrelli

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello everyone!

Looking for a Pleasure Panel reviewer to review an advance copy of this new erotic e-book please:

Hidden Embers by Jane Burrelli

Hidden Embers by Jane Burrelli

Info:

Hidden Embers is a fantasy based, erotic romance with domestic discipline elements, it is the first of a 3 part series with the other books being released shortly.

Blurb:

When the gods breathed life into us, they blessed us with an element. It’s a pity they didn’t care to bless anything else.

The Empress of the Throne of Flames is assassinated. Acting as a decoy to protect the next Empress, the undervalued Princess Nymira flees to the north. She must now carry the sacred sword, the symbol of her people and rejoin the Empress.

It is a mission Mira cannot fail but first, she must traverse the Western wastelands. The journey is perilous and the once sheltered princess finds herself rescued by the Ice Lord, Zorren. The leader of the Iceari, the natural enemy to Firelanders.

Zorren is reputed to be a ruthless leader and Mira fights the attraction that blazes between them. Resulting in a clash of not only their wills but also their elements. After all, fire and ice don’t mix. Or do they?

This is book one of the new Bride of Fire series. Join the journey to a mystical world and the adventure and romance that awaits.

Buy:

Amazon.com

Amazon UK

The advance reader’s copy is approximately 43k words and available in e-format only. Please could any current Pleasure Panel reviewer interested in reading and reviewing reply below, then I can get in touch with the book. Thanks!

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

Oh my *heart eyes*
    I am an avid reader and read most evenings via kindle. I am happy to put my name down for this, if its still available.
    Thank you

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya – sure, I’ll ask the author to email you the PDF of the book! Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.