E-book available for review: The Liquorice Box by Harper Valentine

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-book available for review: The Liquorice Box by Harper Valentine

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Pleasure Panel 🙂

Who would like to review this e-book? It’s called The Liquorice Box by Harper Valentine, and is available to review in ePub or Kindle format…

The Liquorice Box by Harper Valentine Book

Synopsis:

Ashley Hawke was a thirty something, divorced dad of two, living and working in London. Until last night. Now his world is about to be turned around.

Through a series of thrilling and sometimes erotic events, a lot of soul struggling, temptation and realisation, Ashley discovers the path to finally finding his ‘true self’, the person he’s always wanted to be but was too afraid to stand out and be different.

The question is can Ashley balance the new him, with his family, friends, work and love-life?

Please let me know in the comments if you can provide a review for the above book. Usual terms apply; minimum 300 words review required (as many words as you like over that!) and please submit your review to me via email.

Thanks team!

-Cara

K
    Participant

Hey Cara

I would be interested in the epub if possible. Would I also be allowed a shot in the PP round this month?

Thanks x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello K

OK sure, I’ll email you this evening or in the morning about the book review. Yep, you can still take part in the next round, book reviews are separate from the rounds.

Thanks for volunteering!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.