E-Book Available For Review: One Night In Washington DC by Jordan Monroe

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews E-Book Available For Review: One Night In Washington DC by Jordan Monroe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hello!

Erotic author Jordan Monroe would love a review of their new erotica release, One Night In Washington DC, published by Tirgearr Publishing in their City Nights series.

The book is available as a .epub, .mobi, and PDF; please comment with which one you’d prefer when volunteering.

One Night In Washington DC by Jordan Monroe

Blurb

Lauren and Adam are two professional musicians living in Washington, D.C. One night after performing together, Adam admits to Lauren that he’s been interested in her for a long time. The two share a passionate evening at her apartment in Waterfront SW. However, though they like each other a great deal, their long term desires don’t match up: he believes his next step is to have a family, and she is wedded to her performance career.

After their final performance together, will they be able to, as they say in D.C., reach across the aisle and come to a resolution?

If you’d like to review this book please reply below (with your preferred format). As usual I need a minimum 300 word review (it can be as long as you like though) once you’ve finished reading.

Thanks!
    -Cara

RomanticIsa
    Participant

Hi Cara,
    I don’t mind reviewing this. Either .mobi or PDF is good for me. Xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks RomanticIsa! Watch out for an email in a mo 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.