Curvy Girl Sex by Elle Chase: Available for Review

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Curvy Girl Sex by Elle Chase: Available for Review

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 9 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Here’s a fantastic reviewing opportunity:

Elle Chase from Lady Cheeky and Smut for Smarties is getting ready to publish her new book “Curvy Girl Sex: 101 Body Positive Positions To Empower Your Sex Life”. The book is due for general release on February 1st 2017 and Elle has requested a review from a lovely Pleasure Panel reviewer for CaraSutra.com.

Curvy Girl Sex

Inspired by Elle’s class (Big, Beautiful Sex), Curvy Girl Sex covers sex positions, challenges faced as plus-sized lovers, and precise tips, tricks and techniques that cater to big, beautiful bodies of all genders (don’t let the title fool you!).

The book is currently only available for pre-order, but I have a digital copy (PDF) ready to send to the reviewer. There is an additional request to consider please: Would the reviewer of Curvy Girl Sex please post a short and differently worded review on the Amazon page? Thanks!

Also: Some of the art has placeholders, the Resource Guide isn’t in there (but it’s on Elle’s site)  and there’s a repeat of a section in there somewhere but it’s basically the book.

Please comment below if you’d like to review this fab looking book.

-Cara

eliza93marie
    Participant

I would love to review this book!!! PDF would be perfect for me

Xx
    Eliza

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Eliza! I’ll email it over in a mo 🙂

Looks fab, hope you enjoy it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Curvy Girl Sex by Elle Chase: Available for Review’ is closed to new replies.