BSM Stoneking Erotic E-Books For Review

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews BSM Stoneking Erotic E-Books For Review

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi everyone

I have a few more e-books available for review, by author BSM Stoneking. Find full details below.

Lena’s Security by BSM Stoneking (Short Story)

BSM Stoneking Book Reviews

Formats available: epub, mobi or PDF

Blurb:

Lena will never admit to her friend Amy that she is secretly envious of her. She wants what Amy has, a loving husband, and two wonderful children, but she’s got to catch someone’s eye first.

Lena has her eyes set on both of the security guards at her job, but she can’t find the courage to ask either of them out. There’s no way those two, stone-chiseled men don’t have a girlfriend.

After realizing Lena likes both of them, one of the security guards catches her in compromising position. The thought of how much trouble Lena could get into and possibly lose her job brings one word to his mind, blackmail.

Buy from Amazon UK

Buy from Amazon.com

Lena’s Security Day 2 by BSM Stoneking (Short Story)

Blurb:

What was Lena thinking, letting Tim and Dominick take advantage of her body the way they did last night?

They told her they plan to swap places with her tonight, but she’s so embarrassed by her own actions, she’s willing to do anything to avoid seeing them again.

Offended that Lena is willing to risk her own life to avoid them, Tim and Dominick do more than swap places with each other their second day with Lena.

Buy from Amazon UK

Buy from Amazon.com

Cumming With Amy by BSM Stoneking (Short Story)

Blurb:

When Amy left the house for a night on the town, it was not her goal to hook up with a complete stranger in the women’s bathroom. The moment the sexy blonde pushed her up against the wall, she wanted to tell her to stop. After all, she is a married woman and her husband was waiting for her just outside the bathroom. But the blonde’s cherry flavored lips made Amy weak at the knees and the feeling of those large breasts pressed hard against her own lit a spark in Amy that she had never felt before, making her lose all control.

She knew immediately by the stone look on her husband’s face that he was upset when she returned to him with the sexy blonde. Amy can only hope her actions have not just destroyed their marriage. Her hopes are even higher that her husband’s attitude will change when she tells him the gorgeous blonde wants to come home with them.

Buy from Amazon UK

Buy from Amazon.com

The Vampires Ange De La Mort by BSM Stoneking (Novel)

Blurb:

Although Tori Lane loves being a stunt double in the movies, it’s only a cover for her secret life as a hired vampire assassin. After all, who wouldn’t love getting paid to kill bloodsuckers? Even though her assassination jobs come to her telepathically, the real mystery is the boss who gives her these jobs. Each assassination she’s hired for has its challenges, but when she’s sent to do a job in London, the job quickly moves beyond a challenge. It becomes the one job that could truly end her life.

As if being a vampire assassin doesn’t hold enough drama, Tori also has a very complicated love life. When she finally gets the chance to date her old crush Ryder Seff, she discovers an erotic love life she never could have dreamed of. But Ryder’s been hiding a massive secret from Tori and when she discovers what it is, she quickly brings their sizzling hot love life to a halt. But Ryder refuses to let her go. Tori is all he wants, she’s all he will ever want!

Buy from Amazon UK

Buy from Amazon.com

Capture’s Temperance by BSM Stoneking (Novel)

Formats available:

Blurb:

Temperance LaHeaven is a famous rock star with a horrific past and she’s found a disturbing way of coping with the memories that haunt her day and night.
    When her old band falls apart, she joins an all-girl rock band, The Crimson Sinister Sisters. Temperance’s new bandmates seem to be exactly what she needs to get her life back in order, but her friends are in to something she’s never experienced; BDSM.
    With a lot of persuasion, they convince Temperance to join them in an underground BDSM club, where she meets the gorgeous, blue-eyed Dom named Capture.
    With one look, Capture instantly knows he must have Temperance kneeling at his feet.
    Too bad Temperance is a strong-headed, independent woman; no man could ever own her.
    When Temperance’s past comes back to haunt her, the dominant side of Capture flares high. He must help her realize, he’s the only one who can save her, not only from her past but also from herself.

Disclaimer: Capture’s Temperance contains RACK edge play, which may bring overwhelming, alarming feelings, and may be too frightening for some readers. Although it is all FICTION, please keep in mind my character is a masochist, and no matter how much pain is inflicted on her, she always has the right to use her safeword.
    This BDSM novel is for readers 18 and over, but this book is not for everyone!
    YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Buy from Amazon UK

Buy from Amazon.com

If you’d like to review one of these books please reply below (with your preferred book and format). I don’t mind if someone wants to do more than one of the short stories as they’re not full novels, as long as I can have separate reviews for them please.

As usual I need a minimum 300 word review for each title (it can be as long as you like though!) once you’ve finished reading.

Thanks!

Affiliate links used in this post

Candysnatch
    Participant

Hi Cara!

I’d love to review the first story or second one! I’d prefer pdf if possible.

These look hot 👀

Debs xx

C.Poly
    Participant

Hello,

I would love to review The Vampires Ange De La Mort by BSM Stoneking (Novel), if it is still available. I prefer PDF, as well.

Thank you.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Candysnatch – the top two are short stories and look related to one another – would it be ok to send you both as PDFs? Thanks

C.Poly – sure, I can send that over to you. Thanks for volunteering! 🙂 – Please could you email me at cara at carasutra dot com so I can reply with the book? Thanks.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Got Candy’s reply on Twitter – thanks! 🙂

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Unfortunately C Poly is unable to review The Vampires Ange De la Mort now, so this is still available for review – anyone able to help out with that one and the others?

Thanks!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Cumming With Amy
    The Vampires Ange De La Mort
    Capture’s Temperance

Still available for review, thanks

FesureMaybe
    Participant

I’ll happily take cumming with Amy or captures temperance …
    If there available x
    Will get my other review too you too 🙂

Candysnatch
    Participant

I’ll review the Vampires Ange De La Mort if it still needs doing Cara!

Debs xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks FesureMaybe and CandySnatch – I’ll get those emailed over to you!

(I’ll send Cumming With Amy, FesureMaybe)

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Now there’s just Capture’s Temperance left to assign to a reviewer!

Remember that books don’t count towards reviews you *must* get in before the next round – I don’t mind if you have outstanding book reviews when the next round happens as I know they can take a while to read and review.

Thanks everyone!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.