Book For Review: Vegas is Burning: Ring of Fire by Trinity Blacio

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Book For Review: Vegas is Burning: Ring of Fire by Trinity Blacio

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hey!

Another book up for ‘review grabs’ – this time it’s Vegas is Burning: Ring of Fire by Trinity Blacio, published by Riverdale Avenue Books.

Links

Amazon UK
    Amazon USA

The book is available as PDF for UK, PDF or Print for US.

Vegas is Burning: Ring of Fire by Trinity Blacio

Blurb

Bella Ozter’s is almost killed by an unknown driver. Not only did she find out she is adopted and her family hated her, but has been visited by some weird people trapped in the middle of the Earth, telling her to go to Vegas that her destiny is there.

Part wolf and part gargoyle, the only family on Earth with this DNA, Raul Lombardi is tired of his family and others telling him to listen to some old carvings on a wall. The last time said volcano erupted was years and years ago.  Raul needed to find his female—mate—willing to submit to his dark love, but also his need to control and protect her would always be in the forefront for him.

The two find each other on the private plane. The pictures she had seen of him had set her body aflame.

One thing was for sure, he wasn’t about to let this woman out of his sight, even if it meant living with her whole clan, at least until the threat was no more.

Buy Pages:

Amazon UK
    Amazon USA

If you’d like to review this book please reply below (with your preferred format). As usual I need a minimum 300 word review (it can be as long as you like though!) once you’ve finished reading.

Thanks!

K
    Participant

Hey Cara! I am keen <3 PDF would be perfect xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks K! I have emailed the publishers to let them know to forward it to you.
    Thanks again! I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know when you receive it so I can tick it off my list 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Book For Review: Vegas is Burning: Ring of Fire by Trinity Blacio’ is closed to new replies.