Being a Patron for Cara

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Being a Patron for Cara

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

joanne.gemini
    Participant

Hi

Cara hasn’t asked me to do this but I think it’s worthwhile posting about it on here, if you join the Pleasure Panel, you’ll appreciate that Cara does a lot of work for us for nothing, she even gives us gifts that cost her money.

If you imagine, a small parcel at the post office costs at least £2.80, that’s not even including the packaging, sellotape, pens, fuel/taxi to the post office, or the time she has spent taking pictures of all the things for us to look at.

Cara doesn’t get paid for the items that get sent to the pleasure panel, it’s literally all off her own back … On Tuesday, I paid my regular £5.99 to Netflix, a huge corporation who have done nothing but provide me with entertainment, no prep, no personalisation, nothing and in comparison Cara does exactly the same thing but is a small business and she needs support. Whilst we have to sit and write a 300 word honest review you still get to keep potentially a really expensive toy or item to keep some of which might even be forever! One month you may not be successful in getting the item you want but in the grand scheme of things, think of the fun you’re getting in return??

So today I signed up to be a Patron, at $5 a month. That’s £4 a month. Bearly covers anything! You can cancel it at any time, so one month you may not be able to help, but others you might but after all, who doesn’t cancel their Netflix subscription and simply forgets about it? I know I do. And you can do the same… sign up to pledge and help keep Pleasure Panel going longer and support Cara and her gorgeous family in the process, it’s simple, easy and you can even use PayPal so you don’t have to go get your debit card from your purse:

https://www.patreon.com/carasutra

Candysnatch
    Participant

I whole heartedly agree! It’s not just the cost of the postage etc it’s Cara’s time. She works so hard and so many of us gain so much from Pleasure Panel it’s only fair to give something back towards the running.

My pledge is the same as Jo’s, roughly the same as buying a Costa. £5 a month is a drop in the ocean but if you can’t find a fiver just a couple of quid helps. If all the regular participants did this Cara would smash her £100 a month target.

I really appreciate all Cara’s hard work for Pleasure Panel. Not to mention all the advice she posts on the blog. Without Pleasure Panel and Cara I’d never have found the confidence to launch my own site. I’ll always be grateful to her.

I know times are tight but a few quid a month to keep this awesome scheme going is great value. Pleasure Panel is a fantastic community and I’ve made tons of great friends including Cara. Let’s make this a team effort and #SupportPleasurePanel.

Debs xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

This almost had me in tears AGAIN today, but for all the good reasons! Just about managed not to cry all over this month’s Pleasure Panel review products!

Thank you so much for all your help <3

Edger
    Participant

Totally agreed, just signed up this morning.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Edger! Really appreciate it. Definitely put a smile on my face this morning.

Thanks! 🙂

TheBigGayReview
    Participant

I’ve pledged because I appreciate all of the hard work that Cara does for the UK blogging community. Cara has been there with a friendly ear and advice and is one of the reasons I will be celebrating my third year blogging this Friday! So enjoy that bottle of Wine, you earned it!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated and it will go directly towards supporting the Pleasure Panel & the blog – big expenses tomorrow as you can imagine with two rounds of toys to post out!

But I might have to have a celebratory tipple on Friday cos new blog, new rounds, new shiny happy times!

Thank you <3

Geofxx
    Participant

Hey! Yeah what a great idea and very well deserved.. I am going to sign up this weekend when my new bank card arrives!!

Cara – you’re a star! And have also given me and my partner something to get excited about and feel sexy again!

Geofxx 🙂

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Geofxx! Looking forward to welcoming you as a Patron 🙂

Petra Pan
    Participant

Just signed up and happy to help! Great site!!

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks so much Sexybabe – means a lot! Really appreciate the help 🙂

DukeofMonroth
    Participant

Alright, we’re in. We’ve been having a great time with our first 2 reviews and the least we can do is help defray the shipping costs a little. Keep up the good work. We love your site.

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hey DukeofMonroth – thanks so much! It all makes so much difference, it’s a big help. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.