BeGloss Samples: Looking For A Latex Lover

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews BeGloss Samples: Looking For A Latex Lover

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Are you a latex lover? Do you have your own latex collection & love to wear latex outfits?

UberKinky are offering one of the Pleasure Panel reviewers the chance to review some BeGloss latex care samples. They have the BeGloss Premium Shine and the BeGloss Easy Glide Dressing Aid to send out.

The samples can be sent direct to you from UberKinky (as long as you don’t mind that; it would definitely save on time and my postage fees!).

The BeGloss Samples are 100ml bottles of the Perfect Shine and the Easy Glide so it’s enough to do a few latex outfits. There are two lots available so there’s enough for two reviewers.

If you’re interested please reply below and I’ll let Mistress Vikki at UberKinky know.

Here’s the BeGloss website for you to have a nosy. 🙂

Thanks everyone!

Candysnatch
    Participant

Hi Cara!

I’d love to try the latex shine out I’ve a few latex outfits. But I don’t think the dressing aid will be any good coz mine is all treated so goes on no problem anyway?

Xx

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Ok thanks CandySnatch! I’ll note your name down. Still need a reviewer for the other shine and two reviewers for the dressing aid bottles please

🙂

Natandtom
    Participant

Hi Cara,

I could review either of those if you’re still looking for reviewers 🙂

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya NatandTom – would you like a bottle of each? So, two reviews (premium shine and dressing aid)?

If so I just then have to find a home for the remaining dressing aid bottle!

Thanks

Natandtom
    Participant

Yes, I’d be happy to do so if that’s fine by you!

Thank you

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks NatandTom – that’d be wonderful!

Just need a reviewer for the last bottle of dressing aid now 🙂

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

I’ve spoken to Mistress Vikki at UberKinky who will send you a bottle of Premium Shine, CandySnatch, and will send out a bottle of the Premium Shine and a bottle of the Dressing Aid to you, NatandTom.

Thanks again! 🙂

Hoping someone volunteers for that bottle of latex dressing aid now…

69wine
    Participant

Hi Cara,
    I would love review either of those items if you’re still looking for reviewers? x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi

Thanks for the interest 69wine but as you haven’t reviewed for the Pleasure Panel before, and I’ve been asked specifically to find reviewers for these items, I hope you understand if I ask someone else on this occasion. I’d rather the remaining bottle of dressing aid by BeGloss went to a Pleasure Panel reviewer who has already reviewed a few items.

Thanks again

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.