Audio Erotica Available for Review (Mr V)

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews Audio Erotica Available for Review (Mr V)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Cara Sutra 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Pleasure Panel ๐Ÿ™‚

Something a little bit different available for review – who would like to review some audio erotica? The creator Mr V has offered the first of his erotic audio pieces for a reviewer to write about here at CaraSutra – so please let me know if you’re interested.

Here’s some info:

Message 1: I want you – from Mr V

Length:โ€‹ 21 minutes

Buy page at Amazon

Blurb

This is our first erotic adventure. It explores your feeling of desire which can be very powerful. It makes your heart race. It fills your body with lust and your mind with dirty pictures and scenes. But you have to be careful when you play with such wildfire. Letโ€™s see if you can handle it…

Please let me know if you’d like to write this review.ย I can send the MP3 file direct to the reviewer via email.

Usual terms apply; minimum 300 words review required (as many words as you like over that!) and please submit your review to me via email.

Thanks team!

-Cara

delilahxx
    Participant

Hi Cara

I’d be really interested to listen to and review this.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hiya!

Thanks – you should have email! ๐Ÿ™‚

delilahxx
    Participant

I did!

Thanks Cara ๐Ÿ˜Š

precious220983
    Participant

Hi, I would be very happy to listen and review this as well

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Thanks Precious – this was assigned and is being reviewed already.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.