April 2018 Pleasure Panel Round

Home Forums Fun Chat Pleasure Panel & Sex Toy Reviews April 2018 Pleasure Panel Round

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Kikka_jennie 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author

MissAnna
    Participant

Hi Cara

I would be happy to review the Linx Miss Vicki Mini Realistic Masturbator (from the March round) for you.

X

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Good morning everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend! Couple more assignments for you:

Linx Miss Vicki Mini Realistic Masturbator – Miss Anna

Oxballs Screwd Spiralled Penis Stroker – Married2Sexy

Still Available:

Boneyard Daisy Douche

Ultimate Guide To Sex Through Pregnancy & Motherhood book

Thanks all! Hope you have a great week

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

happy to look at the boneyard daisy douche, I do have minimal experience with them though. But can discuss this with a couple of friends. only ever done a few reviews on lovehoney before.

what a wonderful selection you had at the beginning and I am sure there will be some wonderful reviews

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi Kikka_jennie and welcome to the forum!

As the Pleasure Panel has developed and grown, I’ve needed more financial assistance to keep it running. There are lots of costs involved such as the postage, packaging, rewards, time involved etc. One of the ways this happens is by limiting the Pleasure Panel to paying Patreons of Cara Sutra only.

Therefore once you sign up as a Cara Sutra Patreon, and you’ve paid at least one month, I can consider sending products to review.

Thanks for your understanding, and hope to welcome you aboard as a reviewer soon.

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

I have signed up and you have had one payment already (april 2nd). I am happy to wait another month. I didnt realise I wasnt signed into the forum, hence why forum was new today.

have emailed the screenshot incase there was an issue

Cara Sutra
    Keymaster

Hi kikka_jennie

I’ve just had another look and I’ve now found you on the list – you’re under a different name there so I couldn’t connect you at first. I was searching for ‘kikka’ or kikka_jennie’. Apologies.

I’d need a review from you before I send out anything, so if you could submit a review for a product you already own or have bought (it need to be a review not published elsewhere, and accompanied by at least 3 pictures of the product you’ve taken) to me at cara(at)carasutra(dot)com, I’ll take a look.

Thanks

Kikka_jennie
    Participant

of course, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘April 2018 Pleasure Panel Round’ is closed to new replies.