Call For Submissions: Sex Blogger Spotlight Series
Tell my readers about your sex blog
For the purpose of this spotlight series, I am using the term ‘sex blogger’ as a catch-all for those who blog about sex, whether their own sex lives or sex and relationships in general, as well as those who blog sex toy reviews and other adult product reviews. Non-commercial sex bloggers only – not blogs attached to shop websites, escort businesses or other money-making enterprises.
If you’d like a feature spot at Cara Sutra about your blog and online presence, with a link back to you, all you need to do is email me the following. You won’t find it too difficult, I promise!
- A profile picture or a recognisable avatar or banner to represent you/your blog
- A couple of paragraphs (or more if you wish) talking about you and your blog, in your own words
If you’d like to pad out your spotlight post even further, I’ve written up a few questions which you’re welcome to answer and add to the above info to send to me. Feel free to leave out any that don’t apply to you, or that you’re not comfortable answering.
Sex Blogger Interview Questions
- What’s your blog name/online handle and how did you come up with the idea?
- Which country do you live in?
- Approximately how long have you been sex blogging?
- Why did you start a sex blog or reviewing sex toys?
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you use social media? If so, where can we find you?
- Do your friends know you’re a sex blogger?
- Have you ever done anything specifically so you can blog about it afterwards?
- Do you take part in any blog memes? If so, which ones?
- Share with us a funny or interesting experience that’s happened to you in the course of your blogging.
- Will you still be blogging in 5 years time?
- If not already a professional blog: would you say you’re looking to earn a living from blogging eventually, or will it remain a hobby?
- Tell us about three other bloggers you admire, and why.
- If you review sex toys, what are the top three toys you wish you could get your hands on next?
- Who is your favourite adult shopping company, and why?
- Do you prefer blogging fictional erotica, real life sex anecdotes or factual based content such as reviews and advice guides?
If you’d like to write and answer your own questions, please feel free to do that too. Once you have your info together, email me with everything to [email protected] and I will reply with the date your spotlight post will be live at Cara Sutra.
The Sex Blogger Spotlight posts will be published on Thursdays (when a spotlight post is available that week) so reserve your spot early.
Thanks everyone & happy blogging.