Alchemy XII by Tamsin Flowers
A contributed feature
Alchemy XII by Tamsin Flowers – Wild About Harry! Over the past week or two, you might have found yourself becoming aware of a phenomena called Alchemy XII. There have been tweets about it. There have been Facebook posts about it.
— Tamsin Flowers (@TamsinFlowers) December 8, 2014
Wherever you go, you’re seeing acid-bright visuals sweeping through your feeds… So what the hell is it?
“ALCHEMY XII REINVENTS THE FORM OF THE BOOK…”
One year, 12 episodes… Alchemy XII tells the story of Harry and Olivia. A Dom and his sub. But Alchemy XII is different. In so many ways.
- The Format – Alchemy XII has a different structure—it’s not a book, it’s a serial. You can already get the first episode free and from 1 January 2015, there will be a new, paid episode released on the first of each month throughout 2015.
- The Subscription – if you love the story from the get-go, why not subscribe? Each monthly episode will be delivered by email and over the year you’ll save 33% on the cost of the individual episodes.
- Eva Gantz, of Giving Books a Voice and ex Cleis Press: “Alchemy XII reinvents the form of the book, and depicts consensual (sexy) kink along the way.”
- The Story – Harry isn’t a Doms’ Dom and Olivia has no intention of being anybody’s sub. Harry’s a hedonist, a switch and a sex addict. Olivia has high-powered career and she’s nobody’s bitch! She hasn’t called anybody ‘Sir’ since she was ten. But Harry’s charisma and her own newly discovered masochistic streak collide. Before she knows it, she’s signed up to be a trainee at Alchemy, the club where Harry’s the Prince of Kink! And while Harry makes it his business to push all Olivia’s buttons, she’s doing a thorough job of pushing all his without even realizing it!
- The Aesthetic – Alchemy XII has a different visual aesthetic to any erotica currently on the market. How bored are you with black-and-white covers that show shoes, ties and handcuffs? Using an extraordinary set of photos by White Room, the 18 covers required will have a standout and distinctive look.
Free Excerpt from Alchemy XII by Tamsin Flowers
Want a little taste of Harry? Enjoy this free excerpt:
“I guessed you’d be back.” The voice dripped like honey with a side order of grits.
Harry knew it was her before he even turned to look. He stood up but she towered over him by several inches. He looked down. She had on the highest fuck-me heels he’d ever seen.
“You did?” he said, skewering her with a look.
“I saw you checking me out the other night.”
This time her outfit was even hotter. She’d poured herself in to an unadorned black basque and a hobble skirt a size too small. Her hair fell in unruly curls over her shoulders, clumped in places by sweat. Her eyes were the darkest blue Harry had ever seen. And she was making the play. This was going to be better than in his wildest dreams.
“But you’re different tonight,” she said.
“Harry,”—she raised her eyebrows—”if you need to ask that, you’re not the man I thought you were.”
“But you appear to be the woman I thought you might be.”
She grinned at him.
“Drink?” he said.
Harry signaled to the barman for two more vodkas.
“How did you know my name?”
“I asked those nice boys you were showing off in front of. How else?”
Warmth surged up through Harry’s cock. He hadn’t wanted to fuck someone this much since…since he couldn’t remember. Spit on her and she would sizzle!
The girl took the drink he handed her and downed it in one, slapping the tumbler hard on the bar when she’d finished.
“Name,” said Harry.
“Rank and serial number as well?”
“Your name will do. For now.”
“I’ll want every last detail about you.”
“Olivia Roux. Pleased to meet you.”
She held out her hand. Harry wondered if she expected him to shake it or kiss it. He raised it and sucked her index finger into his mouth. A small shiver of excitement swept through him when she didn’t pull away.
“I watched you work that girl,” she said, eyes wide, not smiling. “I found it…”
She slowly withdrew her finger from his mouth, trailing the wet tip down his chin.
Harry grabbed her wrist and held her still.
“How did you find it, Olivia?”
Her eyes dropped to his chest, which still glinted with sweat in the sulfurous light of the bar. Then she lifted her face to meet his gaze full square.
“I found it…erotic. It turned me on.”
“That was my intention.”
He let go of her wrist and waited. She raised the finger he’d sucked to her mouth, tugging on her own bottom lip.
“I need a smoke,” he said.
They picked up their coats and left the club. Harry produced his cigarettes. Olivia took one. He cupped his hands around hers to light her with the Zippo. She took a drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke into the cold air. Harry thought about clichés as he lit his own. Your place or mine? But that wouldn’t do with this girl. She might be new to the scene but she wasn’t wet behind the ears.
They stood smoking for a minute on the sidewalk. Sexual tension escalated until the air between them practically crackled. Harry ground out his cigarette with his boot, turning to face her. He put one palm flat against her cheek, then leaned in to whisper in her opposite ear.
“I’m going to take you back to my club now and tie you up. Then I’m going to hurt you,” he said. “Is that what you want?”
When her mouth closed around his and her tongue pushed between his lips, when her kiss became ferociously deep, Harry Lomax knew his hunch about her had been spot on.
Get the first episode of Alchemy XII by Tamsin Flowers free
The first episode is available now, FREE of charge, from:
Alchemy XII shop
Buy the entire Alchemy XII by Tamsin Flowers collection
The Subscription Package is available for $9.99 from the Alchemy XII store.
About the author
Tamsin Flowers has been writing erotica for three years. She started out with short stories and has featured in more than 20 anthologies to date from Cleis Press, Go Deeper Press, House of Erotica, Xcite Books and Velvet Books. Her works have featured in collections curated by some of today’s most celebrated editors – including Violet Blue (Best Women’s Erotica 2014 and 2015), Rachel Kramer Bussel (The Big Book of Submission: 69 Kinky Tales), Alison Tyler (Twisted: Bondage with an Edge, Bound for Trouble: BDSM for Women, Just for Her, Just for Him) and Kristina Wright (Best Erotic Romance 2014and 2015, Passionate Kisses: Erotic Romance Fantasies for Couples).
She has also self-published a sizzling collection of zombie erotica, Zombie Erotoclypse, and has had novels and novellas released by Xcite Books (The Christmas Tattoo, Her Boss and His Client), Secret Cravings (The Crimson Bond, The Scarlet Bond) and Totally Bound (Doing It for the Coach).
Disclaimer: There has been no remuneration or compensation for this article and it contains no affiliate links